Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag rugby Melbourne

• 23-09-2013 6:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello,

We are looking to get a team together for the Summer tag rugby (called oztag here) in Melbourne. The cost is $100 per person for 15 games. Looking for both guys and girls at the moment.

Games are on Wednesday evenings in Royal Park near Melbourne Uni in Carlton. Need to sign up the team by October 8th!

If you're interested let me know!!!

Cheers,

James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Played here last year - great fun. There's 2 leagues - the top league is a very good standard. There's a few NZ moari teams - not only are they skillful but they are very fast too. The bottom league is a good league to play in. It's good enough to keep you on your toes - but not so good where teams would run rings around you.

Good laugh all together. Well worth doing. Unfortunately I'll be gone home by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jamespshan

Cheers, looks like we'll be aiming for the bottom league!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aoifellen

jamespshan wrote: »
    Hello,

We are looking to get a team together for the Summer tag rugby (called oztag here) in Melbourne. The cost is $100 per person for 15 games. Looking for both guys and girls at the moment.

Games are on Wednesday evenings in Royal Park near Melbourne Uni in Carlton. Need to sign up the team by October 8th!

If you're interested let me know!!!

Cheers,

James

Hey James,

Maybe I'm a bit late with this and you're all full up with players / worse again maybe the Melbourne season's finished...!? But I've played tag in Cork for the last few years and would love to join a team in Melbourne when I arrive (landing 11th Feb).
    If there's any advice / contacts / position on the pitch (!) you could give me I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭cbyrne11

Hi,

Know this an old thread, but was wondering if you ever set up a team and if so are you guys playing again this year and do you need any players??

If so let me know even if it's just on a casual basis would love to get back in playing a bit of tag.

Cheers
    Colin

• Registered Users Posts: 4 macmac6969

moving in january! would there be any tag rugby teams i cud join then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I only saw this.. Did you get a team together? Still looking for players?

Advertisement