Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

University Of Limerick 24hour study areas

• 05-05-2017 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am a second year UL student, I often study in the library, but when its full I resort to the main building. I have to keep moving from room to room as they keep kicking me out of computer labs/rooms as each of them close for the day.

Are there any 24hr study areas in UL for undergraduates, and even better, one with computers or data cables. Are there any postgrad rooms that I could use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Red Raisins in the main building used to be open 24hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭ricimaki

You should ask in the UL forum. You'll get better suggestions in there.

Red raisins isn't too bad after 6. I used sometimes go to the canteen areas of the foundation building or CSIS. You can also go into lecture rooms if they are empty. The ones in Kemmy are good, as they have tables and sockets. Being exam week these are probably in use though.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Moved to UL forum

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Outoftowntaco

Found a postgrad 24hr computer lab in the main building A1-084.
    About 25 computers. I think I'll be here a lot, thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Found a postgrad 24hr computer lab in the main building A1-084.
    About 25 computers. I think I'll be here a lot, thanks for your help

Were you able to log on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Your bedroom is always a good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Notice some of the Post grads would barely move their feet for the woman using the vacuum cleaner. Had childish smirks on their face.

Advertisement