Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticketnet.fr & delivery of tickets

• 21-08-2007 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I bought 2 tickets for the Ireland vs Argentina rugby match last month from ticketnet.fr but still no sign of them arriving in the post.

I have tried emailing them but no response. I've also tried calling but they keep telling me to try another 2 numbers which are always busy.

Does anyone else have the same experience or know if there's some other way to find out the status of delivery?

Cheers
    Shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

I wouldn't panic just yet, I only received tickets I ordered 6 months ago a few weeks back. If you can see them throught the "Follow By Order" link on ticketnet.fr site you should be ok, it'll also tell you status i.e. if dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭shaneh

Thanks for the response JackBhoy

There is a record of the tickets on the Follow By Order but the printing status is "Non Editee" and Get Your Tickets is "Signature Confirmation mail".
    Below that it says tickets will be sent in Spring 2007!!!

Not sure what all the above means, doesn't make much sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Sir

Try emailing them.

Mine have all arrived at this stage (regret buying two of them, but that's another matter!)

Anyway, just pop them a mail and see if that brings any joy!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭shaneh

They arrived in the post yesterday. Phew!

Advertisement