Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Italy - any advice

• 17-04-2006 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

:) Ciao tutti

I might be moving to Italy to work - just to improve my Italian. I'm looking for office work, accountancy or something along those lines.
    Can anyone recommend a nice place to work?
    What about some advice about working in Italy?
    I know the economy has been bad for the last while but surely it'll pick up after the elections?
    Grazie mile

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 themire

Hi,

I lived and worked in Rome last year for 8 months. I thought it was going to be a mess getting the documentation etc. which people say you need in Italy but all I got was the codice fiscale, PPS number thingy and had no problems. For looking for work I used websites like tiscali.it, a few work papers, I think portaportese.it etc. and just applied really aggressively to anywhere I could. Only took me a few weeks to get a job, in software development which I was happy enough with.
    So it can be done!

J

Advertisement