Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

parts for window.

• 25-05-2012 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Trying to locate the side runners for the window blinds in my dethleffs camper.They are grey and have two tracks inside for the blind and flyscreen.They are broken in places and the blinds are getting caught in the break and tearing.Finding it very hard to get replacements,any ideas where to get them would be great.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

It might be easier to buy a new blind and frame assembly and dump the old one?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Got a similar problem except this time it is the skylight blinds on a Dethleff. The the track on which the concertina "black out" blind keeps slipping out of its track
    Dont know if it can be replaced or whether an "alternative mechanism" to give "blackout" effect will have to be sought

Any suggestions

PS Sorry for hijacking thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Lads , need pics , I have various old bits knocking around .

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

cheers aidan

Will pop on a pic or 2 when I get a chance.........this been giving hassle for a while now so another few days wont make much difference ;)

Advertisement