Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ideas for a camper trip

Options
  • 22-05-2012 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all
    I am hoping to get some suggestions for a 7 night trip in July in a campervan.my better half is 5 mths pregnant so really after a relaxing trip with not too much spinning around between sites.i am living in west Waterford so was thinking maybe cork/Kerry or up the west.i would really appreciate some advice..............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Find the site in Blarney to be one of our favourites. In saying that we base things on 'if the kids are happy we are happy' and our kids are very happy in Blarney.

Apart from just chilling on site there is not a lot else to do. Blarney is too far for a walk, you will need to drive or cycle. There is Wi Fi on site and a small shop so you could be very happy there.

http://www.blarneycaravanpark.com/

ps no connection to site, just a satisfied return visitor

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Total Camping Ireland

you cant beat the ring of Kerry trip for a few days:

have a look at Mannix camping park & wave creast caravan park on totalcampingireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Our favourite is Clare, you have lahinch, liscannor, lisdoonvarna, kilfenora, miltown malbay, ennistymon, doolin, fanore all in a small area plus fantastic walks and fishing.

When my wife was pregnant I know she'd have liked the Burren yoga center, the burren perfumery, swimming at Fanore, dinner and dancing at Vaughans in Kilfenora http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurant_Review-g1028040-d1739998-Reviews-Vaughan_s_Pub-Kilfenora_The_Burren_County_Clare.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I stayed in Fossa camping park In Killarney real close to the town (2 miles or so) and on the doorstep of Gap of Dunloe/Ring of kerry also lots of other camping sites close by if ye want a change of scenery

Advertisement