Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Factory 25% off & free delivery

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

All is good. Food arrived today. will use them again

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

My delivery came today also.
    Happy with price and delivery, and will use again in future if same deal or something similar is around at the time.
    Although to be honest I don,t see how they could make money on my order with the reduction and free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jo23

Actually I don't work for them and I posted twice in error because I did not realise that first posting went up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭OU812

^ ah but you see the problem with that is there's 24 minutes between posting two different messages. Anyway, I'm sure the mods can keep their eye on your IP Address if there's any more shilling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

i'm going to chance it. Theres a good saving on my cat food, Hills which is rarely to be found on offer anywhere. spoke to him on the phone and he guaranteed fast delivery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Got my 2 bags of food delivered as ordered - no issues at all. Would order another 2 but the food might outlast the dog at that rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Ordered two weeks ago & still no delivery!

Email a week ago promising delivery by latest Tuesday (4th)!:eek:

Still hoping!!:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Theres an awfull lot to be said for going to the likes of The Corn Store or a local Agri Co-Op and just buying the petfood cheaper there.

You dont need to wait 2,3,4 days and even longer to get you petfood.

You get it there and then,and your animals wont be left starving either.

paddy147 wrote: »
    Theres an awfull lot to be said for going to the likes of The Corn Store or a local Agri Co-Op and just buying the petfood cheaper there.

You dont need to wait 2,3,4 days and even longer to get you petfood.

You get it there and then,and your animals wont be left starving either.

Awful lot to be said about rolling back in the chair as you press Enter... and wait for it to be dropped to the door:D

Bloody Internet makes it so much easier to spend money...

Awful lot to be said about rolling back in the chair as you press Enter... and wait for it to be dropped to the door:D

Bloody Internet makes it so much easier to spend money...

wait 3 days and even longer aswell...(even though is says next day delievery).

Yeah,thats great isnt it.

• Advertisement

Nah, never let it get that tight - always try to keep a 15kg bag ahead. Only one lab now but riffled through food when I had 2 up to end last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭cwboy

Ordered two bags and they were delivered today. Saved 26euro. Thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Anyone got any idea whats up with the website, its been down since yesterday, doesn't look good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

iPhone. wrote: »
    Anyone got any idea whats up with the website, its been down since yesterday, doesn't look good though!

working fine here

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Wizard01

Keeps coming up Domain Default Page, Welcome to Parallels for me. Has it closed down already? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Wizard01 wrote: »
    Keeps coming up Domain Default Page, Welcome to Parallels for me. Has it closed down already? :confused:

Try Firefox as your browser...working perfectly for me!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

got my delivery of 15kg pet food, 25% off hills not to be sniffed at. fast delivery. will be using again. thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Petfactory

Hi Every one my name is Mark one of the owners of the Petfactory website first of all thank you to all on boards for the business it's very much appreciated also sorry we were down for a few hours week because when our uk domaine was pointed to our Irish one some one miss directed the dns but all sorted on Saturday evening

If any one wants to ask me any questions you caOrla me or you can email me mark@petfactory.ie

Once again thank you for the support.
    Regards
    Mark

^ So are you the same guy who runs online dvd rentals ?

And if so are you going to answer some of the questions in this thread, or maybe just tell us why we should support this venture when you (allegedly) screwed people over in your last one ?

OU812 wrote: »
    ^ So are you the same guy who runs online dvd rentals ?

And if so are you going to answer some of the questions in this thread, or maybe just tell us why we should support this venture when you (allegedly) screwed people over in your last one ?

I think you scared him away....:D

Or else hes gone all quiet and doesnt want tell us all what we allready know.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Delivered quickly and was very polite, helpful and product is good. Plus gave additional discount (Sav15) will use again.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

Ordered on 10th October, 1 bag dry dog food, still waiting on the delivery. emailed last friday to see where it was, seemingly it was due in this week, but it was shown in stock when I ordered, still no sign of it.....:mad:

^ Hardly surprising, he used to do the same thing when he was renting DVDs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭smilerf

OU812 wrote: »
    ^ Hardly surprising, he used to do the same thing when he was renting DVDs
    Lads use Amazon quick delivery and good pricesprices

Just go The Corn Store in St Margrets,Finglas.

Cheaper than a pet store and you get the stuff there and then.

Simples

Simples

Ah grand, they'll pay for the fuel to get me from Galway to the shop and back then....... sorted!!:D:D

Ah grand, they'll pay for the fuel to get me from Galway to the shop and back then....... sorted!!:D:D

Bring the van or jeep with you next time you are up in "The Big Smoke" and fill up.;):D

Bring the van or jeep with you next time you are up in "The Big Smoke" and fill up.;):D

Gr8 idea paddy, I could fire up the old Massey and load a pile of locals in half the trailer for a few Euro a head to cover the price of the Pet grub when I get to St. Margarets (and have the feckers help load my thrifty purchases in the other half of the trailer for the return leg)

See you on December the 8th then! (bring your sunglasses or welding mask, all those rednecks might blind ya!):D:D:D:D

Gr8 idea paddy, I could fire up the old Massey and load a pile of locals in half the trailer for a few Euro a head to cover the price of the Pet grub when I get to St. Margarets (and have the feckers help load my thrifty purchases in the other half of the trailer for the return leg)

See you on December the 8th then! (bring your sunglasses or welding mask, all those rednecks might blind ya!):D:D:D:D

Nothing wrong with the rednecks or their money either.:D:D

I know Galway pretty well myself at this stage.;):)

• Advertisement

My girlfriend just bought a giant bag/haybale size bag of sawdust for 6 euro 50 cents in The Corn Store in St Margrets.

Same bag is 14 euro in PetStop.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement