Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hijab, Niqab or Nothing interview

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

Or its because humiliation is an entirely human invention, without objective measure. There is no corruption of humiliation in one person not feeling humiliation for something that would humiliate another.
    if it is human invention, then if i slapped a human without any reason then all human shouldn't get humiliated. Try it.... Almost all people will be humiliated. It shows humiliation isn't human invention. It's built in software. Whose manufacturer is God.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

dead one wrote: »
    shame isn't an human invention, It's Built in program for human . These programs gets corruption with passage of time from viruses of society. To make smooth flow of these program you must follow manual.... Manual is quran -- word of God. I clearly see corruption in you concept of shame when you associate it with human. You won't feel shame by making someone sister as girlfried because there is corruption in you concept of shame. I will feel shame because i am following the manual... Sex happens in reall life, i agree but you won't feel good by doing sex in public. Answer me?

If shame was a built in program for humans, then all human would feel it, and largely to the same degree. The fact that many dont feel shame for the same things indicates that its not. At the very least, its incredibly subjective. I dont feel shame in "making girlfriend of someone sister" because there is no reason to feel shame, (nearly) every woman is some-ones sister so where exactly does shame come into it?
    Sex is always in minds. The films helps to corrupt their brain, corruption, when increased, needs no cure. The purpose for all this... Hijab is necessary for women, because it tells women who are they.

How does a film corrupt minds exactly? How were minds corrupted before movies?
    If the women were what the hijab tells them, then they wouldn't need to be told that, would they? They would already be that.
    "Just cause" mean criminal/looters/corrupt people. Honor killer needs no just cause... A cause which is just in the view of majority... think for a moment.

So Islam wouldn't be just if it wasn't thought so in the view of the majority? Think about what you are saying before you post it.
    Philosophy is self contradicting when you don't fully understand it. I ain't enslaving them, i am telling to free their corrupted will.

You said the West enslaves women with freedom. That is a contradiction.
    So what makes different. Isn't that what i am saying. Because chimps and humans share a matrilineal ancestor. So it makes no difference what i am saying. Atheism is a religion, which has it's belief system.

There is a big difference between saying humans evolved from chimps and saying humans and chimps share an ancestor, that difference being that one is and one is right. You seem to have gotten it, though, so we can put that aside.
    Atheism has no belief system. It is a lack of belief.
    if it is human invention, then if i slapped a human without any reason then all human shouldn't get humiliated. Try it.... Almost all people will be humiliated. It shows humiliation isn't human invention. It's built in software. Whose manufacturer is God.

:confused: Just because many people would get humiliated by one particular act wouldn't stop humiliation from being a human invention. It would just mean that there is agreement as to the act being humiliating. Not that being slapped would necessarily result in all people getting humiliated - many would just get angry or confused or scared instead.

If shame was a built in program for humans, then all human would feel it, and largely to the same degree. The fact that many dont feel shame for the same things indicates that its not. At the very least, its incredibly subjective. I dont feel shame in "making girlfriend of someone sister" because there is no reason to feel shame, (nearly) every woman is some-ones sister so where exactly does shame come into it?
    You have shame but not real shame . Your shame needs some polishing then you will feel shame in making some one's else sister as girlfriend. Right!!! You don't feel shame in "making girlfriend of someone sister" because you are brainwashed about height and status of women in a society. you prefer desires, we prefer honor/dignity. We prefer marriage, a system, which God has given us to feed our desires... You prefer the way of immodesty. That's why you feel no shame.
    How does a film corrupt minds exactly? How were minds corrupted before movies?
    If the women were what the hijab tells them, then they wouldn't need to be told that, would they? They would already be that.
    see, corruption increases with increase in time. These movies, these scenes have been watched by youth since beginning. They practices what they learn from society/media. Are you not seeing practice of it around you. This is how it corrupts brain in long term. If the same society / media tells these children about by displaying women in good manner (hijab) then you wouldn't see what is happening around.
    So Islam wouldn't be just if it wasn't thought so in the view of the majority? Think about what you are saying before you post it.
    Majority of people in the world believe in islam....
    You said the West enslaves women with freedom. That is a contradiction.
    How, you can put freedom in a trap and slave whatever you like. You can bribe a slave in the of freedom, when he is hired,it cost of his freedom.
    There is a big difference between saying humans evolved from chimps and saying humans and chimps share an ancestor, that difference being that one is and one is right. You seem to have gotten it, though, so we can put that aside.
    there is no difference.... If you think more about common ancestor you would get my point. why i used the word "chimps" for common ancestors
    Atheism has no belief system. It is a lack of belief.
    "lack of belief" is a belief. For example i say i don't believe in God, that is my belief... the reason is simple as there is no evidence which directly approves/disapproves God. Religion say, this vast universe is evidence for existence of God.... You say on behalf of your belief, that this vast universe isn't evidence. Are you eyewitness of All this?.... The answer is no, it's your beliefs which makes you to believe what you prefer to believe...
    :confused: Just because many people would get humiliated by one particular act wouldn't stop humiliation from being a human invention. It would just mean that there is agreement as to the act being humiliating. Not that being slapped would necessarily result in all people getting humiliated - many would just get angry or confused or scared instead.
    Are you saying humiliation is evolved.

You have shame but not real shame . Your shame needs some polishing then you will feel shame in making some one's else sister as girlfriend. Right!!! You don't feel shame in "making girlfriend of someone sister" because you are brainwashed about height and status of women in a society. you prefer desires, we prefer honor/dignity. We prefer marriage, a system, which God has given us to feed our desires... You prefer the way of immodesty. That's why you feel no shame.

Or its because there is no reason to feel shame in having a girlfriend? In getting to know someone before you marry them? I dont see how its more dignified to marry someone without knowing them.
    see, corruption increases with increase in time. These movies, these scenes have been watched by youth since beginning. They practices what they learn from society/media. Are you not seeing practice of it around you. This is how it corrupts brain in long term. If the same society / media tells these children about by displaying women in good manner (hijab) then you wouldn't see what is happening around.

Like I said before, these scenes are not meant for youth (movies have age restrictions) not that youth need these scenes to have an ever increasing desire to have sex.
    Majority of people in the world believe in islam....

You made an argumentum ad populum - you implied the just nature of act was dependent on home many people supported it. However we both know that you dont really believe that, for one you believe Islam is just despite the majority of people in the world not believing that (~1.5 billion muslims, therefore ~ 5 billion non muslims). My point was simply that people, right or wrong, will believe that what they are doing is just regardless of how many other people agree with them.
    How, you can put freedom in a trap and slave whatever you like. You can bribe a slave in the of freedom, when he is hired,it cost of his freedom.

Then you are enslaving someone with the promise of freedom (in the future), but thats not what you said. Do you think that the west only promises freedom to women, but doesn't actually provide it?
    there is no difference.... If you think more about common ancestor you would get my point. why i used the word "chimps" for common ancestors

There is a difference, one is right and one is wrong. Human ancestors may have similar to chimps, but that doesn't make them chimps.
    "lack of belief" is a belief.

Lack of belief is not a belief, just like baldness isn't a hair colour. I'm going to put this down to English not being your first language that you would come out with something so clearly wrong.
    Religion say, this vast universe is evidence for existence of God.... You say [snip], that this vast universe isn't evidence, therefore you lack belief

Fixed your post.
    Are you saying humiliation is evolved.

Yes.

Or its because there is no reason to feel shame in having a girlfriend? In getting to know someone before you marry them? I dont see how its more dignified to marry someone without knowing them.
    Reason doesn't understand language of faith. Faith is to remain modest/obedient. Fornication has become a commonplace occurrence within your Youth community. It is ruining your community by corrupting the people. The relation like boyfriend unleashes base desires that, once allowed free-reign, will destroy families. There are many example of illegitimate and abandoned children, broken homes, abortions, sexual diseases. You can marry someone with knowing them but not extra knowing them.
    Like I said before, these scenes are not meant for youth (movies have age restrictions) not that youth need these scenes to have an ever increasing desire to have sex.
    Like i said before, desires, when uncontrolled, follow no rules. What makes desires uncontrolled, the corruption in society. The society can't resist, what makes you think youth will resist. Are you telling fantasies.
    You made an argumentum ad populum - you implied the just nature of act was dependent on home many people supported it. However we both know that you dont really believe that, for one you believe Islam is just despite the majority of people in the world not believing that (~1.5 billion muslims, therefore ~ 5 billion non muslims). My point was simply that people, right or wrong, will believe that what they are doing is just regardless of how many other people agree with them.
    You believe in something else and want me to believe in that thing. i said it only refute your argument of majority. i said, majority of people believe in islam... Does it make islam right, If not then your point isn't valid. Majority of people believe in Christianity, Is Christianity true according to your mind, if not then your argument isn't valid.
    Then you are enslaving someone with the promise of freedom (in the future), but thats not what you said. Do you think that the west only promises freedom to women, but doesn't actually provide it?
    Freedom demands sacrifice. That is cost of freedom. The freedom in west isn't freedom, it's slavery of desires. The society as a whole isn't free from corruption/lust/immodesty/Sex. Every thought is imprisoned in dugeon of sex/girlfriend/boyfriend. Why because of immodesty.
    There is a difference, one is right and one is wrong. Human ancestors may have similar to chimps, but that doesn't make them chimps.
    metaphorically, no difference. If human ancestor look like chimps, barbaric, non intelligent monster then it makes no difference. We believe God has given human with special kind of intelligence since the arrival of first human. The intelligence which place him above animals.
    Lack of belief is not a belief, just like baldness isn't a hair colour. I'm going to put this down to English not being your first language that you would come out with something so clearly wrong.
    A thing which forces a belief to lack, is belief. you have no argument in this regard.
    Religion say, this vast universe is evidence for existence of God.... You say [snip], that this vast universe isn't evidence, therefore you lack belief
    you didn't fixed it you helped me. the thing which makes you not to believe "author" in this whole picture (universe), is a belief. Simple, every picture supports author. You don't believe, therefore you have a belief which is based on wishfulthinking

• Advertisement

Reason doesn't understand language of faith. Faith is to remain modest/obedient. Fornication has become a commonplace occurrence within your Youth community. It is ruining your community by corrupting the people. The relation like boyfriend unleashes base desires that, once allowed uneducated, will destroy families. There are many example of illegitimate and abandoned children, broken homes, abortions, sexual diseases. You can marry someone with knowing them but not extra knowing them.

Fixed your post. Having boyfriends and girlfriends does not ruin communities or destroy families. Even if recreational sex is abundant amongst those dating. The problems arise with a lack of education or misinformation about sex and stds and relationships (eg the highest rates of teen pregnancies and stds in the USA are in the regions where abstinence is the only sexual eduction that the kids get). STDs and abandoned children are bad, but the way to deal with them is to educate teens, who are going to have sex anyway. Retarding their sexual development doesn't work, if it did then the hijab wouldn't be necessary any more. Hell, if this was a social caused issue, then the hijab wouldn't be needed at all in Islamic societies.
    Like i said before, desires, when uncontrolled, follow no rules. What makes desires uncontrolled, puberty. The society can't resist, what makes you think youth will resist. Are you telling fantasies.

Fixed your post, again. These desires will be there regardless of what society you are in (presumably there was hijab in Mohammed's perfect society?). The way to deal with them is to teach people to control them regardless of what temptations are presented to them. We teach teens that taking what you want whenever you want it (stealing) is wrong without requiring everyone in society to hide all their tempting valuables, so is it really that hard to extend this to sexuality without requiring women to hide their bodies?
    You believe in something else and want me to believe in that thing. i said it only refute your argument of majority. i said, majority of people believe in islam... Does it make islam right, If not then your point isn't valid. Majority of people believe in Christianity, Is Christianity true according to your mind, if not then your argument isn't valid.

You clearly dont understand my point. I never made an argument supported by popularity, you did. Read my post, and your post which I was quoting again.
    Freedom demands sacrifice. That is cost of freedom. The freedom in west isn't freedom, it's slavery of desires. The society as a whole isn't free from corruption/lust/immodesty/Sex. Every thought is imprisoned in dugeon of sex/girlfriend/boyfriend. Why because of immodesty.

How is that slavery? Sexual desires is a part of who you are, just like your sense of humour, your taste in music etc. Its not slavery to listen to the music you like, or laugh a joke you find funny, so why is it slavery to be attracted to someone? And how is the muslim world not equally, or more, enslaved given that it has a physical manifestation of that slavery - the Hijab?
    metaphorically, no difference. If human ancestor look like chimps, barbaric, non intelligent monster then it makes no difference. We believe God has given human with special kind of intelligence since the arrival of first human. The intelligence which place him above animals.

I'm happy to debate this with you, buts its miles off topic for this particular thread. We can open a new one if you want to continue.
    A thing which forces a belief to lack, is belief. you have no argument in this regard.

you didn't fixed it you helped me. the thing which makes you not to believe "author" in this whole picture (universe), is a belief. Simple, every picture supports author. You don't believe, therefore you have a belief which is based on wishfulthinking

Likewise, this is off topic, we can open a new thread for this (I would suggest in the A&A forum, as I'm sure they'd love to be told that atheism is a religion for the umpteenth time :rolleyes:)

Fixed your post. Having boyfriends and girlfriends does not ruin communities or destroy families. Even if recreational sex is abundant amongst those dating. The problems arise with a lack of education or misinformation about sex and stds and relationships (eg the highest rates of teen pregnancies and stds in the USA are in the regions where abstinence is the only sexual eduction that the kids get). STDs and abandoned children are bad, but the way to deal with them is to educate teens, who are going to have sex anyway. Retarding their sexual development doesn't work, if it did then the hijab wouldn't be necessary any more. Hell, if this was a social caused issue, then the hijab wouldn't be needed at all in Islamic societies.
    You aren't fixing my post but helping me, you are talking about material education. Material education make people selfish. I know you're talking about sex education. Let's talk about spiritual education. Islam provides spiritual which makes people to stop these silly acts. If you can't control yourself then nothing can control you. Desires follow no education unless they are under your control. To make desires under your control, you must be faithful to God.
    Fixed your post, again. These desires will be there regardless of what society you are in (presumably there was hijab in Mohammed's perfect society?). The way to deal with them is to teach people to control them regardless of what temptations are presented to them. We teach teens that taking what you want whenever you want it (stealing) is wrong without requiring everyone in society to hide all their tempting valuables, so is it really that hard to extend this to sexuality without requiring women to hide their bodies?
    Islam makes desires to follow religion of nature. You said desires will be there but you forget when you overcome your desires, you will rule over desires. I mean islam also educate desires to follow rules. The hijab represents symbolic presentation of women in the society. You see your society symbolizes women as sex doll so what is wrong if islam displays women in a most modest manner.
    You clearly dont understand my point. I never made an argument supported by popularity, you did. Read my post, and your post which I was quoting again.
    i understand but you didn't understand my advance approach. That's exactly what i am saying, the popularity, who supported you, comes under category of your faith. The same argument, if popularity believe Jesus is God, that doesn't mean truth as per your thinking.
    How is that slavery? Sexual desires is a part of who you are, just like your sense of humour, your taste in music etc. Its not slavery to listen to the music you like, or laugh a joke you find funny, so why is it slavery to be attracted to someone? And how is the muslim world not equally, or more, enslaved given that it has a physical manifestation of that slavery - the Hijab?
    it's nature of wise to resist pleasures, only fool to slave to them. There is proper procedure to feed desires. If you don't follow proper procedure that's slavery. It is same as laws of society, the society which doesnt follow laws, that doesn't make it, ultimately a free society. I mean the consequence for not following the law, makes the society slave. Same is case of desires, desires when follow no rules, it creates a society of hypocrite. If i break a red signal, i am free with my desires, but it doesn't make society free.
    Likewise, this is off topic, we can open a new thread for this (I would suggest in the A&A forum, as I'm sure they'd love to be told that atheism is a religion for the umpteenth time :rolleyes:)
    why don't you open, i don't feel free with bunch of athiests who delete my post as they have no answer for them. :P

You aren't fixing my post but helping me, you are talking about material education. Material education make people selfish. I know you're talking about sex education. Let's talk about spiritual education. Islam provides spiritual which makes people to stop these silly acts. If you can't control yourself then nothing can control you. Desires follow no education unless they are under your control. To make desires under your control, you must be faithful to God.

Except Islam provide no such thing. If Islam provided spiritual eduction sufficient to stop people having sex, then Islam would not require material obstacles (the hijab) and material threats (prison, lashes with canes etc.) to stop people having sex.
    Islam makes desires to follow religion of nature. You said desires will be there but you forget when you overcome your desires, you will rule over desires. I mean islam also educate desires to follow rules. The hijab represents symbolic presentation of women in the society. You see your society symbolizes women as sex doll so what is wrong if islam displays women in a most modest manner.

This is just a repetition of points you already made, are you not going to respond to my point? How is it we can teach people to control their desire to take material things as and when they want (stealing) without requiring everyone to hide all their material goods, and yet we can't do the same with women and their bodies? Are you so lacking in control of you sexual desires that you can't resist them, as I assume you resist your material desires?
    i understand but you didn't understand my advance approach. That's exactly what i am saying, the popularity, who supported you, comes under category of your faith. The same argument, if popularity believe Jesus is God, that doesn't mean truth as per your thinking.

Again, I never said anything about a "popularity" supporting me. You are not making any sense here whatsoever, and its got nothing to do with your "advanced approach".
    it's nature of wise to resist pleasures, only fool to slave to them. There is proper procedure to feed desires. If you don't follow proper procedure that's slavery. It is same as laws of society, the society which doesnt follow laws, that doesn't make it, ultimately a free society. I mean the consequence for not following the law, makes the society slave. Same is case of desires, desires when follow no rules, it creates a society of hypocrite. If i break a red signal, i am free with my desires, but it doesn't make society free.

Is there nothing between blindly following your desire regardless of the consequences, and completely denying all existence of it? Because that seems to be how you see sexual desire. Its possible for people in a society to recognise their sexual desires, "feed" them in a way that is comfortable to whoever is involved, and not end up with anarchy? You know, much the same way people deal with their material desires? (like wanting a new car or tv or something). You end up with a society that is neither slave to their desires, nor slave to denying those desires.
    why don't you open, i don't feel free with bunch of athiests who delete my post as they have no answer for them. :P

:confused: Why would I open a thread on something I dont agree with? Look, open a new thread if you want to discuss this, its off topic here.

Except Islam provide no such thing. If Islam provided spiritual eduction sufficient to stop people having sex, then Islam would not require material obstacles (the hijab) and material threats (prison, lashes with canes etc.) to stop people having sex.
    Are all people in the world muslim? Let's see what you got to answer this.
    This is just a repetition of points you already made, are you not going to respond to my point? How is it we can teach people to control their desire to take material things as and when they want (stealing) without requiring everyone to hide all their material goods, and yet we can't do the same with women and their bodies? Are you so lacking in control of you sexual desires that you can't resist them, as I assume you resist your material desires?
    my point is same, Are all people in the world muslims
    Again, I never said anything about a "popularity" supporting me. You are not making any sense here whatsoever, and its got nothing to do with your "advanced approach".
    it seems you've got the point.
    :confused: Why would I open a thread on something I dont agree with? Look, open a new thread if you want to discuss this, its off topic here.
    you should it, because you aren't clearing how atheism isn't religion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

you should it, because you aren't clearing how atheism isn't religion

If atheism is a religion, then not kicking a ball around is a sport.

P.

• Advertisement

oceanclub wrote: »
    If atheism is a religion, then not kicking a ball around is a sport.
    P.
    i am convinced, atheism is not a religion. Is it your last argument or what are you trying to tell me.

Are all people in the world muslim? Let's see what you got to answer this.

I dont have to answer this, because it has nothing to do with what I said. It doesn't matter what religion anyone else is if Islam gives muslims the spiritual eduction sufficient to stop having sex.
    my point is same, Are all people in the world muslims

What difference does it matter if all the people in world are muslims, in relation to what I said? Again this has nothing to do with what I said.
    it seems you've got the point.

:confused: Ookkaaayyyy....

I dont have to answer this, because it has nothing to do with what I said. It doesn't matter what religion anyone else is if Islam gives muslims the spiritual eduction sufficient to stop having sex.
    you have no anwer, I asked you a simple question "Are all people in the world muslim".... It gives you answer, why islam displays women in most beautiful manner. It gives identity to women even in westren countries, where dating and Premarital sex is very common. It tells westren these women are straightfarwarded women, you can't bribe their beauty to flourish your shops. You have no answer for that... You have told me " Islam would not require material obstacles (the hijab) and material threats (prison, lashes with canes etc.) to stop people having sex." It's the answer why islam places hijab for women.
    What difference does it matter if all the people in world are muslims, in relation to what I said? Again this has nothing to do with what I said.
    it matters because if you are muslim, you can control your desires... Islam is a way which tells people how to control illegal desires. I am talking about practising muslims... You won't find practising muslim doing such thing, they respect their family as well familes of other. You won't find a practising muslim with girlfriend/boyfriend. It's pure stupidity on earth.

you have no anwer, I asked you a simple question "Are all people in the world muslim".... It gives you answer, why islam displays women in most beautiful manner. It gives identity to women even in westren countries, where dating and Premarital sex is very common. It tells westren these women are straightfarwarded women, you can't bribe their beauty to flourish your shops. You have no answer for that... You have told me " Islam would not require material obstacles (the hijab) and material threats (prison, lashes with canes etc.) to stop people having sex." It's the answer why islam places hijab for women.

I really have no interest in posting with people who so inexpertly try to dodge the points put to them. Your question about whether the whole world is muslim or not is simply irrelevant to the point I made about what Islam actually relies on to enforce its "spiritual" education. If Islam did really spiritually educate someone to not have sex, as you claimed in post 98, then it would not matter to them what every else does or believes in, as they themselves would be spiritually in Islam. And, to bring it back to the point I made, if they where spiritually educated in Islam, then they would not need materialistic, physical obstacles and threats to stop them from having sex.
    it matters because if you are muslim, you can control your desires... Islam is a way which tells people how to control illegal desires. I am talking about practising muslims... You won't find practising muslim doing such thing, they respect their family as well familes of other. You won't find a practising muslim with girlfriend/boyfriend. It's pure stupidity on earth.

:confused: If Islam teaches you to control your desires, all your desires, then why does it need such draconian physical obstacles in relation to sexual desires (Hijab), but not in terms of material desires? No-one has to cover up their sports car for fear of tempting other people to steal it?

Look, you posts have really fallen into mindless propaganda at this stage, repeating the same irrelevant points that really just add to the contradictions I'm pointing out. I would really like to discuss the points I'm making, but if you just continue like this I'll stop posting. It isn't getting us anywhere.

I really have no interest in posting with people who so inexpertly try to dodge the points put to them. Your question about whether the whole world is muslim or not is simply irrelevant to the point I made about what Islam actually relies on to enforce its "spiritual" education. If Islam did really spiritually educate someone to not have sex, as you claimed in post 98, then it would not matter to them what every else does or believes in, as they themselves would be spiritually in Islam. And, to bring it back to the point I made, if they where spiritually educated in Islam, then they would not need materialistic, physical obstacles and threats to stop them from having sex.
    again, you're getting point, hijab isn't physical obstacle, if it is then what makes you to wear pant... Is your pant physical obstacles ... Why don't you go to office in underwear. Why do you hide your self in dresses. Hijab is signal to the youth about height and status of women. Your youth feel no shame to humiliate womankind because they are brainwashed about status of women in a society. I am talking about a society free from corruption... Where children are born with father. My point that "Are all people muslim in the word" has got to do with your point because you know all people don't see women as practicing Muslim see...... As the world isn't uniform community, so there must a dress which difference pure women from those women who practice evil.... Have you ever seen a hooker, You will judged her because of her dress... So dress is important, Hijab will make you feel that the women is pious women.... I don't know why are you getting this simple point... hell on the plant earth.
    :confused: If Islam teaches you to control your desires, all your desires, then why does it need such draconian physical obstacles in relation to sexual desires (Hijab), but not in terms of material desires? No-one has to cover up their sports car for fear of tempting other people to steal it?
    I have given you answer, i don't why are you repeating it again and again....

again, you're getting point, hijab isn't physical obstacle, if it is then what makes you to wear pant... Is your pant physical obstacles ... Why don't you go to office in underwear. Why do you hide your self in dresses. Hijab is signal to the youth about height and status of women. Your youth feel no shame to humiliate womankind because they are brainwashed about status of women in a society. I am talking about a society free from corruption... Where children are born with father. My point that "Are all people muslim in the word" has got to do with your point because you know all people don't see women as practicing Muslim see...... As the world isn't uniform community, so there must a dress which difference pure women from those women who practice evil.... Have you ever seen a hooker, You will judged her because of her dress... So dress is important, Hijab will make you feel that the women is pious women.... I don't know why are you getting this simple point... hell on the plant earth.

1)I wear clothes outside for comfort and warmth.
    2)My youth don't humiliate womankind, what are you talking about?
    3)You need to explain why sexual desire is a corruption in order to justify the Hijab results in a society without corruption. There is an also argument that children are better in a single parent home that duel parent home were one of the parents is forced to be there.
    4)Do you think that the dress options for women are hooker and hijab? There is nothing at all in between? Do you think that a hooker stops being a hooker if they put on more clothes? You seem to be asserting that simply dressing one way makes you that way, an incredibly superficial stance to take (which has been my point, all along).
    5)I dont see hijab wearing women as pious.
    I have given you answer, i don't why are you repeating it again and again....

You haven't explained why the measures used to curb sexual desire aren't there to curb material desire.

1)I wear clothes outside for comfort and warmth.
    Right, then why do you wear underware? I mean what is comfort in wearing underware. You wear clothes outside for comfort and warmth, Same way hijab gives comfort to women from evil eyes. You know every community has good and bad people, Hijab gives comfort to women when some bad lay on eyes on them.
    2)My youth don't humiliate womankind, what are you talking about?
    See, Mark Hamil, sex scenes are made by humiliating honor of woman, It doesn't matter whether woman who is performing this sex ritual know it or not and these movies scenes are watched by your youth. This is how you humiliate women kind.
    3)You need to explain why sexual desire is a corruption in order to justify the Hijab results in a society without corruption. There is an also argument that children are better in a single parent home that duel parent home were one of the parents is forced to be there.
    Sexual desire isn't a corruption unless you feed it through proper channel, it becomes corruption when you seek different chanels to feed it, Hijab is thing which prevent sexual desires from becoming corruption. See, it's simple if every woman/man, in every society, knows proper way to feed there desires then there would be no corruption in society. Hijab tells women their real status in society... You can't change mind of woman for corruption who knows why she is wearing hijab. There is how hijab creates a pure society..
    4)Do you think that the dress options for women are hooker and hijab? There is nothing at all in between? Do you think that a hooker stops being a hooker if they put on more clothes? You seem to be asserting that simply dressing one way makes you that way, an incredibly superficial stance to take (which has been my point, all along).
    I don't think so, for me the only option for women is to cover their body in such way that she might not get attraction of other men. I mean no showing off, no cheating to other, no advertising, no displaying, no hypocrisy.
    5)I dont see hijab wearing women as pious.
    Why? Do you see women wearing Binkies and skirts as pious. Don't get me wrong i am serious.
    You haven't explained why the measures used to curb sexual desire aren't there to curb material desire.
    The answer is western society, where it is very easy to have girl friend, You can date with them, you can make a new girl friend even it you don't like old, A society based on wishful thinking

Right, then why do you wear underware? I mean what is comfort in wearing underware. You wear clothes outside for comfort and warmth, Same way hijab gives comfort to women from evil eyes. You know every community has good and bad people, Hijab gives comfort to women when some bad lay on eyes on them.

I also wear underwear for comfort. Commando is an acquired taste.
    See, Mark Hamil, sex scenes are made by humiliating honor of woman, It doesn't matter whether woman who is performing this sex ritual know it or not and these movies scenes are watched by your youth. This is how you humiliate women kind.

Why do think sex is humiliating? Why do you think that is humiliating only for women? You do know their is porn specifically for women?
    Sexual desire isn't a corruption unless you feed it through proper channel, it becomes corruption when you seek different chanels to feed it, Hijab is thing which prevent sexual desires from becoming corruption. See, it's simple if every woman/man, in every society, knows proper way to feed there desires then there would be no corruption in society. Hijab tells women their real status in society... You can't change mind of woman for corruption who knows why she is wearing hijab. There is how hijab creates a pure society..

Except the hijab doesn't prevent sexual desires from becoming a corruption, it just prevents sexual desires entirely. What sort of sexual desires are corrupting? What sorts aren't?
    I don't think so, for me the only option for women is to cover their body in such way that she might not get attraction of other men. I mean no showing off, no cheating to other, no advertising, no displaying, no hypocrisy.

Why? If you are sexually attracted to someone (outside of a social situation), isn't that your problem? You have another problem in that the hijab doesn't stop "cheating to others" just because it stops physical observation. If the hijab does really encourage women's "real" presence in social interactions, then men can still be sexually attracted by that presence as sexual attraction isn't always, or only, based on physical attraction.
    Why? Do you see women wearing Binkies and skirts as pious. Don't get me wrong i am serious.

No.
    The answer is western society, where it is very easy to have girl friend, You can date with them, you can make a new girl friend even it you don't like old, A society based on wishful thinking

Thats not an answer to my question at al. Try again.

Why? If you are sexually attracted to someone (outside of a social situation), isn't that your problem? You have another problem in that the hijab doesn't stop "cheating to others" just because it stops physical observation.

I'm especially curious about this, as a man who claims that it's the responsibility of women to dress in a way that stops him being sexually attracted to them is essentially saying that he would not be responsible for his actions in an environment where he will mingle with women not in modest garb/hijab. It would be difficult, in my view, to employ such a man in a mixed-gender office environment as you are leaving your open to being party to sexual harrassment cases.

P.

I also wear underwear for comfort. Commando is an acquired taste.
    That's lie, Majority of men including me don't feel any comfort in underwear, Why didn't you mention it earlier even. I mean what is purpose of cloth under the cloth. Isn't it obstacle?
    Why do think sex is humiliating? Why do you think that is humiliating only for women? You do know their is porn specifically for women?
    Sex isn't humiliating unless it is advertise. You can see it in your movies... Sex isn't bad thing itself, it is bad when you do sex for business purpose... The price of this business, which your youth is paying in colleges universities/movies/cultures..... A destruction to family system. Father and mother don't get respect from their children in old age. These old fathers die many time in their lives when children don't give them time.
    Except the hijab doesn't prevent sexual desires from becoming a corruption, it just prevents sexual desires entirely. What sort of sexual desires are corrupting? What sorts aren't?
    Hijab prevents sexual desires from corruption... It tells woman what is their real status in the society, It tells men how to respect women.... Sexual desires which makes you to lay eyes on someone else sister are corrupting desires... Desires which lead women to cheat their husband or desires which lead husbands to cheat their wives are corrupting desires. Desire which makes boys to have many girlfriend are corruption in sexual desires.... This corruption increase with increase in time.
    Why? If you are sexually attracted to someone (outside of a social situation),
    See, sex is matter of mind, what corrupts mind that is media... The media which your youth see... You won't sexually attracted to a woman who is covering her body parts. The women who expose their body parts to attract men, majority of men sexually attracted to them. If you are sexually attracted to someone then marry her through proper channel. That's not problem for me, The problem arises when one man/woman is sexually attracted to 10 men/women.. The situation destroy families by abandoning children. The same children do what they learn from their children.
    You have another problem in that the hijab doesn't stop "cheating to others" just because it stops physical observation. If the hijab does really encourage women's "real" presence in social interactions, then men can still be sexually attracted by that presence as sexual attraction isn't always, or only, based on physical attraction.
    Like i said, sex is matter of mind, you don't think of sex you can't lead your whole without sex. You said physical presence... The media and your society have destroyed real presence of woman in the mind of youth. In islam, there is proper way of feeding of sexual desires, a proper system which prevent men and women from corruption... I mean, if you are reach at the age marriage, marry someone......
    No.
    It means you don't see any women pious, But see every in prism of your desires... I mean sex dolls. Am i right... Is their any kind of woman which you see as pious
    Thats not an answer to my question at al. Try again.
    you didn't understand my advance approach, for the time being can you tell me difference between material desires and sexual desires... I mean, aren't sexual desires material in their nature...

• Advertisement

I'm especially curious about this, as a man who claims that it's the responsibility of women to dress in a way that stops him being sexually attracted to them is essentially saying that he would not be responsible for his actions in an environment where he will mingle with women not in modest garb/hijab. It would be difficult, in my view, to employ such a man in a mixed-gender office environment as you are leaving your open to being party to sexual harrassment cases.
    P.
    hi oceanclub, practicing Muslims don't harass women... Its people, who have been brainwashing by media. You will find most cases of harassment happen to women who advertise their part to get attraction of men. The men who harrass women are same kind of men who have been grown by watching sex and porn movies in the media... The media /society and culture has corrupted their mind about status women in the society... They are liberal thinkers, who want open women... The old story, sex lies in mind what corrupts mind that how women present themselves in the society. If women present them in most beautiful manner Hijab then you would see zero cases of harassment in whole world. Mark hamil and you are on the naked side

You will find most cases of harassment happen to women who advertise their part to get attraction of men.

That's exactly the kind of attitude I mean. If you were working in an Irish office and a female member of your staff complained to you about sexual harrassment, you would instantly dismiss her complaints.

P.

That's exactly the kind of attitude I mean. If you were working in an Irish office and a female member of your staff complained to you about sexual harrassment, you would instantly dismiss her complaints.

P.
    don't guess work, guess doesn't lead people to the truth, I work in an office surrounded by different types of females. Majority of females like my attitude and my simple heartedness. They want me to have relation with them but you know i am not that kind of guy inspired b$ theories of love. They have no problem with my thinking and they respect it and my thinking is very simple I want pious women / men on this planet earth. Every pious woman and man will support my thinking... Those will not support who like way of immodesty. A pious society will create pious generation. Ocean club, such society is very dangerous to your business.

Majority of females like my attitude and my simple heartedness. They want me to have relation with them but you know i am not that kind of guy inspired b$ theories of love.

This doesn't sound like the delusions of a sexually-frustrated fundamentalist with issues about women at all.

P.

That's lie, Majority of men including me don't feel any comfort in underwear, Why didn't you mention it earlier even. I mean what is purpose of cloth under the cloth. Isn't it obstacle?

Are you honestly accusing me of lying about whether or not I prefer to wear underwear? If the majority of men dont feel any comfort in wearing underwear, then why do they wear underwear? Its not like anyone would know if they didn't?
    Sex isn't humiliating unless it is advertise. You can see it in your movies... Sex isn't bad thing itself, it is bad when you do sex for business purpose...

Why? If you dont want your sex life to involve any business purpose, then fine, thats up to you no-one should interfere. But what difference does it make to you if two other consenting adults involve business purposes in their sex? If everyone involved is consenting and informed, then where does the corruption or humiliation come from?
    Hijab prevents sexual desires from corruption... It tells woman what is their real status in the society, It tells men how to respect women.... Sexual desires which makes you to lay eyes on someone else sister are corrupting desires... Desires which lead women to cheat their husband or desires which lead husbands to cheat their wives are corrupting desires. Desire which makes boys to have many girlfriend are corruption in sexual desires.... This corruption increase with increase in time.

But the hijab doesn't prevent these, it just requires them to be based on intellectual attraction instead of physical attraction which is still possible. The hijab isn't telling men how to respect women, if its women doing all the work.
    See, sex is matter of mind, what corrupts mind that is media... The media which your youth see... You won't sexually attracted to a woman who is covering her body parts. The women who expose their body parts to attract men, majority of men sexually attracted to them. If you are sexually attracted to someone then marry her through proper channel. That's not problem for me, The problem arises when one man/woman is sexually attracted to 10 men/women.. The situation destroy families by abandoning children. The same children do what they learn from their children.

Well no, the problem you are describing is when someone abandons their family because of sexual attraction to someone else besides their partner. But the majority of people dont actually do that. And even if they did, divorce is an option (one that Islam allows, right?).
    Also, you have heard of phone sex lines? Phones lines you can ring up and talk to members of the opposite sex? You can be sexually attracted too someone even if you can't see their body parts.
    Like i said, sex is matter of mind, you don't think of sex you can't lead your whole without sex. You said physical presence... The media and your society have destroyed real presence of woman in the mind of youth. In islam, there is proper way of feeding of sexual desires, a proper system which prevent men and women from corruption... I mean, if you are reach at the age marriage, marry someone......

Which just results in marriages entered because of people being impatient for sex. That doesn't sound very healthy to me.
    It means you don't see any women pious, But see every in prism of your desires... I mean sex dolls. Am i right... Is their any kind of woman which you see as pious

Don't jump to conclusions, jut because I don't see some women as pious, doesn't mean I see them as sex dolls. This is another example of the hijab ultimately being very shallow. You can only see women as pious or sex dolls (hence you brought it up). Just because a woman is not wearing a hijab doesn't mean she is sexually available to me, even if I find her sexually attractive. She may be in a relationship with someone, or we may be in a situation were relationship advances may be inappropriate. Or she may not find me attractive. Either way I can respect the womans choices without having her to hide herself from me at the fear of arousing a biological response in me. That is true respect.
    I mean, aren't sexual desires material in their nature...

And yet you don't propose hijab-like rules to prevent people from giving into their non-sexual material desires.

Are you honestly accusing me of lying about whether or not I prefer to wear underwear? If the majority of men dont feel any comfort in wearing underwear, then why do they wear underwear? Its not like anyone would know if they didn't?

Maybe if you did, all the women in the office would be wanting the relations with you too.

Don't forget the foil-wrapped zucchini.

P.

This doesn't sound like the delusions of a sexually-frustrated fundamentalist with issues about women at all.
    P.
    Hi oceanclub, sex becomes frustration when you see too much sex. That is what is happening you around in movies/dramas and culture. I ain't in control of my desires, where your kind is under control of desire... The members of your society are pure example of sexual - frustration. Each member of your society wants to display women so they look like sex doll and each woman wants to present herself as sex doll in the mind of liberal thinker like you. That's the real issue in your mind about status and height of women.

Ask to yourself, why are you asking to me... Why these double standard, you wear a piece cloth under the cloth and telling me, that hijab is obstacle.
    Why? If you dont want your sex life to involve any business purpose, then fine, thats up to you no-one should interfere. But what difference does it make to you if two other consenting adults involve business purposes in their sex? If everyone involved is consenting and informed, then where does the corruption or humiliation come from?
    hi mark hamil, i am talking about pure sex, not dirty sex., by pure sex i mean, the sex between you and your wife... Right... and i ain't getting your point... could you please explain it in simple words. no one would never advertise sex which he does with his wife, would he?
    But the hijab doesn't prevent these, it just requires them to be based on intellectual attraction instead of physical attraction which is still possible. The hijab isn't telling men how to respect women, if its women doing all the work.
    See, Hijab is long term planning, Hijab doesn't prevent these for one day or two week or or month.... It is prevents a generation... i mean if mothers of one generation with hijab, tell their children about height and status of women in a society... then you would see next generation fullfilling the objectives....Society wouldn't suffer with hollowness/shallowness. You're not listening my word but i am very sure, your children or grand children will think and understand what i am saying with my poor English. The generation of ocean club with understand after one century.
    Well no, the problem you are describing is when someone abandons their family because of sexual attraction to someone else besides their partner. But the majority of people dont actually do that. And even if they did, divorce is an option (one that Islam allows, right?).
    Also, you have heard of phone sex lines? Phones lines you can ring up and talk to members of the opposite sex? You can be sexually attracted too someone even if you can't see their body parts.
    I am telling you philosophy but you aren't getting.... Sex is always in mind, it has nothing to do with you body, You don't make your mind about sex, your d!ck won't stand in your whole life. See, don't get me wrong... I am using very plain to convey message. What makes mind to have sexually attraction toward too many females... That's presentation of women in society, women presenting themselves as sex dolls. The mind of your generation has been watching women as sexdoll since beginning so they have too much sexual attraction in their minds about women. i give you my example, i work in office, i never lay an eye on woman whereas there are some kind of liberal thinker like you and ocean club who always lay eye on woman. When a woman with tight dress arrives, they start seeing her. That's the corruption in their mind. They have corrupted their mind by watching and listening stupid theories of love.
    Which just results in marriages entered because of people being impatient for sex. That doesn't sound very healthy to me.
    Yes i get you point, It seems STD sounds very healthy to you.
    Don't jump to conclusions, jut because I don't see some women as pious,
    right, what is piousness of a woman in your mind, I mean, who are pious woman according to your mind and your theories
    And yet you don't propose hijab-like rules to prevent people from giving into their non-sexual material desires.
    If you don't propose signal like hijab to you generation. Then there will always accident in your society..... the unseen accident from which you society is suffering

Ask to yourself, why are you asking to me... Why these double standard, you wear a piece cloth under the cloth and telling me, that hijab is obstacle.

You are the one who brought up underwear. if you could just answer simple questions, then we wouldn't get dragged onto tangents so far away from the point that you can't remember what the point was. Go back to post 105 and try addressing my original point.
    hi mark hamil, i am talking about pure sex, not dirty sex., by pure sex i mean, the sex between you and your wife... Right... and i ain't getting your point... could you please explain it in simple words. no one would never advertise sex which he does with his wife, would he?

My point is that what you call pure and what you call dirty is entirely subjective opinion. Not everyone believes that sex is something that can only happen between spouses. To many people, sex is simply a very enjoyable physical act. And as long as all parties involved are consenting and informed, then what difference does it make to anyone else what they do?
    See, Hijab is long term planning, Hijab doesn't prevent these for one day or two week or or month.... It is prevents a generation... i mean if mothers of one generation with hijab, tell their children about height and status of women in a society... then you would see next generation fullfilling the objectives....Society wouldn't suffer with hollowness/shallowness. You're not listening my word but i am very sure, your children or grand children will think and understand what i am saying with my poor English. The generation of ocean club with understand after one century.

Actually, this just undermines the effectiveness of the hijab. If the hijab really did educate men on the true value and place of women in society, then eventually that society would no longer need the hijab. Eventually all training wheels must come off. But this isn't the case, because the hijab isn't telling anyone about women's true place in society, it telling everyone that it is womens true place in society.
    I am telling you philosophy but you aren't getting.... Sex is always in mind, it has nothing to do with you body, You don't make your mind about sex, your d!ck won't stand in your whole life. See, don't get me wrong... I am using very plain to convey message. What makes mind to have sexually attraction toward too many females... That's presentation of women in society, women presenting themselves as sex dolls. The mind of your generation has been watching women as sexdoll since beginning so they have too much sexual attraction in their minds about women. i give you my example, i work in office, i never lay an eye on woman whereas there are some kind of liberal thinker like you and ocean club who always lay eye on woman. When a woman with tight dress arrives, they start seeing her. That's the corruption in their mind. They have corrupted their mind by watching and listening stupid theories of love.

Sex is both mind and body. You can cause an erection with your mind (imagination) but they can also occur spontaneously, even if their is nothing on your mind.
    If it was only western society that presented women as "sexdolls", then islamic society wouldn't need the hijab to present it, would it? Or are you still under the opinion that women have two settings - hijab and sexdoll?
    Yes i get you point, It seems STD sounds very healthy to you.

Again with the false dichotomies. Just because someone doesn't believe they need to wait for marriage to have sex doesn't mean they will get STDs. It is possible to have many many sexual partners without catching anything, as long as you are aware of the dangers and take precautions.
    right, what is piousness of a woman in your mind, I mean, who are pious woman according to your mind and your theories

Women can only be pious in religions that have equal status for women. Religions that have arbitrary rules for women and which explicitly prevent women from being in the hierarchy don't produce pious women, they produce indoctrinated women who don't even understand their own religion.
    If you don't propose signal like hijab to you generation. Then there will always accident in your society..... the unseen accident from which you society is suffering

Not an answer. Please try again.

• Advertisement

I ain't in control of my desires, where your kind is under control of desire...

I presume "your kind" means non-Muslims. So here you are claiming that Muslims aren't in control of their desires, while non-Muslims are.

An astonishing claim and one that Islamophobes could seize on as "proof" that women are in danger from Muslims.

Incidentally, a plea that one is not in control of one's desires would be not be looked on favourably by either a judge or an employment tribunal.

P.

Advertisement