Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full hd tv up to 32"max

• 20-12-2014 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Finding it hard to find one of these at a reasonable price, a full hd tv, up to 32" max. (ideally 28") Decent reputable brand name. Best I can find is the samsung 32" one for €290. Would there be any of these in the jan sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Adam4850

Finding it hard to find one of these at a reasonable price, a full hd tv, up to 32" max. (ideally 28") Decent reputable brand name. Best I can find is the samsung 32" one for €290. Would there be any of these in the jan sale?

There are plenty on Argos if you look at the website you can find even some decent smart hd tv's below 270

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Adam4850 wrote: »
    There are plenty on Argos if you look at the website you can find even some decent smart hd tv's below 270

Nope there not full hd

Oh yeah sorry, well have you tried amazon? I found a blaupunkt one there 32 inch 191 £ including postage and packaging it is also freeview HD.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Nope there not full hd

Your not gonna see "full HD" on anything less than a 40" TV from what I can see - all well and good the display going up to it, but if the eye can't process it (in most cases) there ain't much point....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,803 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

What they said, at 28/32" there will be no difference to your eyes between HD Ready and Full HD, so don't pay extra for one with Full HD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Fieldog wrote: »
    Your not gonna see "full HD" on anything less than a 40" TV from what I can see - all well and good the display going up to it, but if the eye can't process it (in most cases) there ain't much point....
    This.

I'm taking the 32" Samsung is the PowerCity one? It's not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

NIMAN wrote: »
    What they said, at 28/32" there will be no difference to your eyes between HD Ready and Full HD, so don't pay extra for one with Full HD.

Ok didn't know that, cool thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

NIMAN wrote: »

What if you are using it for split screen multiplayer...

Just a heads up as I came across it, the samsung 32inch full hd is now on sale at a lower price on argos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭georgem25

Currys have 32' HD ready JVC for only 199

http://www.currys.ie/Product/jvc-lt32c340-32-led-tv/322908/6.9.4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭gutteruu

Tesco Toshiba 32' LED for 239, Blaupunk 32 for 199

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If you are willing to spend €290 then for €299 you could get a 40" full hd from argos http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057350185 if you have enough room for it

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

Harvey Norman,32 inch Techwood 32 inch LED TV for 198 euro,have one in the bedroom,good tv,and good picture and sound for the money.
    Argos have a 32 inch Bush for 190 euro at the moment.Dont know if its any good though.

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

gutteruu wrote: »
    Tesco Toshiba 32' LED for 239, Blaupunk 32 for 199
    Heard that the Blaupunkt are rebranded Cellos,dont know if this is true though.
    But Im fairly sure that my Techwood 32 inch is also a rebranded make aswell.

Advertisement