Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kitchen Ware (Pots + Pans + Knife Block)

• 17-12-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for bargains on high quality kitchen ware, I need pots and pans, a frying pan and a knife block. Any bargains out there?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

Hi, I'm looking for bargains on high quality kitchen ware, I need pots and pans, a frying pan and a knife block. Any bargains out there?

Aldi are selling off pot and pan sets at the moment,they also have knife block sets too.
    Have a look in Argos aswell for end of season sale events.Some items are reduced to less than half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

If you're buying in Argos use home25 code (I used it for pots ) and it'll get you 25% off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

How do you use that code? Cant find where to type it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

How do you use that code? Cant find where to type it in!

You just quote it at the till

Advertisement