Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Double / King size bed

• 20-12-2014 5:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Looking for a solid timber bed frame and mattress anyone see any bargains or know which might have the.best sales after Christmas

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

Amlee wrote: »
    Looking for a solid timber bed frame and mattress anyone see any bargains or know which might have the.best sales after Christmas

Big Mickey

Hes on this site too.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Big Mickey

Hes on this site too.

Always loads of bargains with us but closed Tuesday 23rd at 1pm untill New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Big Mickey

Hes on this site too.

Made me LOL way too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pajosjunkbox

Bought 6ft mattress off big Mickey few weeks back. Read a few glowing reports about him on here so said I'd chance him. Delighted I did . Great prices, great products and great service. Parents bought a mattress off him too and are delighted as well. All delivered to Kilkenny. Told him I was going to make a base out of pallets for our 6ft mattress and I think he felt sorry for me. Threw in a divan with drawers with the mattress. Cannot argue with value for money !

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭the goon

Bought a very reasonably priced bed and mattress from big Mickey a few weeks ago. Fabulous product at great price and some of the best customer service you will get anywhere. I highly recommend Big Mickey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Dear big mickey.ie
    Looking for double matress price please. It's for the spare bedroom, which house foreign students occasionally so budget/reasonable please . Any recommendations ???? Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Sasso wrote: »
    Dear big mickey.ie
    Looking for double matress price please. It's for the spare bedroom, which house foreign students occasionally so budget/reasonable please . Any recommendations ???? Thanks

Hi

Prices start from €99 upwards. What budget have you in mind ?

Advertisement