Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Does anyone remember the car ad ?

• 22-01-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to see if anyone remembers the car ad that finished with the line "A great little car for today!" (that line was sung!)
    I think it was for the Fiat Ritmo, but I could be wrong...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Are you sure it didn't say "small car"? Because I remember a Fiat Ritmo ad, and it being called a small car in the ad. Around 1979.

I was perplexed at the time because my father was looking at a Fiat Ritmo in the local garage - I don't know where he was going to fit us all because there was 4 of us plus him and Mum!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MemEmee

Hey.. years later..

It was for the Renault 4 - 5-door... the best little, tough little, never get enough little, great little, car for today!

Advertisement