Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best place to start looking for somewhere to live?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 BonBon101

Can anyone tell me of there opinions on The Village or Farranlea hall

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

BonBon101 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me of there opinions on The Village or Farranlea hall

A friend of mine lives in Farranlea Hall and she really likes it. It's nice and modern inside, and ensuite as far as I know. It wouldn't be for me though, it's quite far out from the city centre. Also I think it's about a twenty minute walk from UCC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Lorna7 wrote: »
    Vic Lodge is nice, stayed there last year.Seems to be perfect for first years imo, plus an ensuite is always a bonus!
    Is victoria lodge mixed?

looked at a few of the pictures and the rooms seem fairly small but sure I dont care to much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Can somebody please expand on Deanshall? I'm pretty sure I'm going there next year. I've seen a few people say its really hard to get people over, does that mean you can't bring people over at all? I'll want to bring my girlfriend over so would there be any trouble in this? As in her being allowed to stay the night or whatever. Answer please! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

1huge1 wrote: »
    Is victoria lodge mixed?

I'm sure it is. Most places are afaik.
    Is it much of a problem if it is?

Advertisement