Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Exam Repeats WIT please help

Options
  • 18-08-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys thanks for reading this , I am absoloutly freaking out lately because I'm in my first year of culinary arts and I I loved it but here is the bad part , I got 36 in two subjects and a 26 in semester 1 and another 38 in semester 2 so where does that leave me , I've handing in assignments for the 26 one and one of the 36 one but I repeated a exam the other day that I never exactly registered for so what happens , someone please help me

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

What's your question? If you failed subjects, you repeat them. But you still hand in your continuous assessments regardless as there graded independently.

You need to register to repeat though, and that would have been done sometime ago. If you managed to do the exam and not register, see what happens. It will still be corrected but if they have concerns they will make contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Ianbutler1 wrote: »
    Hey guys thanks for reading this , I am absoloutly freaking out lately because I'm in my first year of culinary arts and I I loved it but here is the bad part , I got 36 in two subjects and a 26 in semester 1 and another 38 in semester 2 so where does that leave me , I've handing in assignments for the 26 one and one of the 36 one but I repeated a exam the other day that I never exactly registered for so what happens , someone please help me

Did you take an absent persons exam, how does one take an exam without been registered. are'nt all the student numbers assigned to the seats

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Did you take an absent persons exam, how does one take an exam without been registered. are'nt all the student numbers assigned to the seats

Rarely enforced and there appears to often be spare exam papers. Whether they be from absent students or just spares, I don't know. I've went to seats and my exam wasn't there so I was moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

You can sit the exam but won't receive a result until registered/repeat fee paid.

Advertisement