Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ever played Pool with a rope ?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Better a rope than a toothpick.
    Or a really small flaccid penis in sub zero temperatures.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Or a really small flaccid penis in sub zero temperatures.

Dammit man what are you trying to say?
    Don't dance around the issue with metaphors and whatnot. Could confuse people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Fraid knot OP ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Fago! wrote: »
    Yes, we're a manly bunch us! You're missing out brah'

Why would you play banjo while riding someone? You must suck at sex to have to resort to a Deliverance cover to excite someone :p

I squeal like a pig too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

always keep one foot on the floor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

BBDBB wrote: »
    always keep one foot on the floor

Important that.
    And it's always annoying when the ref pokes his head in and says 'Touching balls'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Abrasax wrote: »
    Important that.
    And it's always annoying when the ref pokes his head in and says 'Touching balls'.

....and if you're playing snooker always be careful not to sink the pink directly after you down the brown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

bonerm wrote: »
    ....and if you're playing snooker always be careful not to sink the pink directly after you down the brown.

By your username, i'd say you usually use a cue anyway . . .:D

I'll be using the long rest for this awkward one down in the bottom corner:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

MJ23 wrote: »
    Have you ever played pool with a rope? It can be very embarrassing, especially if you dont know the person that long. But afterwards you can look back and have a laugh at it.
    Only when drunk a couple of times, and once when i was 16, very nervous,couldnt talk to her for a week after it, thought it was the worst thing that could ever happen. Thought she'd tell all her pals in school and I'd be the laughing stock for months. But thankfully, she didnt. A few weeks later anyway, i had lost my rope and found my cue, she was impressed:p.

You need a pool table with less baggy pockets maybe?

• Advertisement

stovelid wrote: »
    You need a pool table with less baggy pockets maybe?

and hope you get one "in off" the jaws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭bently

Pocket Billiards anyone ...........?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Ever played pin the tail on the baby with a red hot poker?

Advertisement