Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Norah Casey - I just dont get it...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

mloc123 wrote: »
    Norah claiming to be a size 12 on radio this morning...

shoe size?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

I Havent read the full thread but I think shane coleman is excellent, he should be on in the morning and if Yates comes back put him on in the evening or visa versa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

betonit wrote: »
    I Havent read the full thread but I think shane coleman is excellent, he should be on in the morning and if Yates comes back put him on in the evening or visa versa.

He's too boring to be honest on anything other than politics, plus he won't hear a word said against Fianna Fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

He's too boring to be honest on anything other than politics, plus he won't hear a word said against Fianna Fail.

He's Demot Aherns brother-in-law, you wouldn't expect anything else. Fionnan Sheehan of the Indo has really been letting the mask slip over the last while also, going all out to bat on behalf of FF (and his missus, senator and prospective GE candidate Averil Power)

He's Demot Aherns brother-in-law, you wouldn't expect anything else. Fionnan Sheehan of the Indo has really been letting the mask slip over the last while also, going all out to bat on behalf of FF (and his missus, senator and prospective GE candidate Averil Power)

Fionann will put out what ever spin the wife gives him every morning from FF headquarters!

But to be fair, an Independent reader will usually swallow it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This country really is a tight little island isn't it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Sir Great

Can't stand the daft menopausal bint

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭pcomer

Sir Great wrote: »
    Can't stand the daft menopausal bint

Honorable mention for best first post ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Ok ill admit I was drifting in and out of consciousness but am I the only one that thought vast tracts of this mornings show was made up of giggling and stupid jokes ?

I honestly don't remember any news from this morning

News? We had the sound of Henry McKean in heels from about 8.40 this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I was only half listening this morning but did she make a very simple maths error which will see a charity out €250?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I was only half listening this morning but did she make a very simple maths error which will see a charity out €250?

How dare you, you can't be a successful businesswoman without having an excellent grasp of arithmetic! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Typical insecure Broad.

I bet she wouldn't like that assessment. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

mike65 wrote: »
    News? We had the sound of Henry McKean in heels from about 8.40 this morning!

Leave off Henry, he's alright !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Leave off Henry, he's alright !

Henry is the poor man's Paddy O'Gorman, he's even got the voice !

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eass82

Maybe she found this thread - she is moving off breakfast from next week

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/norah-casey-to-step-down-from-hosting-newstalk-breakfast-29342817.html

Surely this opens the door for Shane to come back?

eass82 wrote: »

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/norah-casey-to-step-down-from-hosting-newstalk-breakfast-29342817.html

Are they sneaking Ivan back into the country?

Are they sneaking Ivan back into the country?

He's 15 months must be coming to an end shortly!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Please god let it be Ivan and not Fianna Fails Dermot "no toika here" Ahern's son in law Shane Coleman

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭robbe

eass82 wrote: »

Yay - thank jaysus her unique brand of Mother/Son 'sexual chemistry' between Chris and herself :eek: will be no more.....That lady Dil from the informative, always entertaining Global Village would be a super replacement, or maybe Bobby Kerr - just what the show needs, more know it all dragons....rarely if ever listened anymore but what I did hear consisted of inane banter and precious little actual news/interviews etc. O for the days of Dunphy, even if it was mostly his cronies he interviewed.

• Advertisement

Please god let it be Ivan and not Fianna Fails Dermot "no toika here" Ahern's son in law Shane Coleman

Brother-in-law I think....?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Murt10

Hook to retire (at last). Yates to evening show. Casey to where Hooks Saturday ****h In slot is?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Murt10 wrote: »
    Hook to retire (at last). Yates to evening show. Casey to where Hooks Saturday ****h In slot is?????

nooo... he can't retire. what will I listen to coning home from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

nah, casey out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Finally, I might start listening again. Truly awful women.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Hook won't retire until he's in a coffin.
    He's stated before that his pension is worth nothing so he needs to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Thanks be to God for that! They must have spotted this thread or more then likely a fall in listeners In the morning!

Clearly this is great news yet once again it shows how NT cannot hold on to any presenters in this slot, can anyone list them all (pub quiz!)?

One can only wonder who will take over? Shane Coleman back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

mike65 wrote: »
    Clearly this is great news yet once again it shows how NT cannot hold on to any presenters in this slot, can anyone list them all (pub quiz!)?

One can only wonder who will take over? Shane Coleman back in?

Past Presenters: Norah Casey, Chris Donaghue, Ivan Yates, David McWilliams, Eamon Dunphy, Claire Byrne, Ger Gilroy, Shane Coleman, Ian Guider, Margaret E Ward sure there's more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

"Hello and welcome to the Second Captains Morning Show"

You heard it here first folks.

Advertisement