Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

tribble's

• 24-05-2003 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

if u ever see someone walking down the road with what appears to be a tribble coming out of her arm, that'll be me, so stop and say hey :)

my brother got me a bag one christmas that looks just like a tribble.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i have the enterprise E parked out side my house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Why was I not informed of this earlier drowny??? I suggest feeding it, it will reproduce and u will have hundreds of bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i did feed it. kider schoko bon bons. but its not working!!!!
    i'll brig it with me to all te boardsy things im going to next week and u can see it

it really does look like a tribble

Ill attend simply to view such a bag, and to see u off:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spock

i purchaes three tribbles at the star trk advanture hyde park, as of yet they haven't reproduced

• Advertisement

Can tribbles be sterile? If so are they tribbles, for reproducing is the main characteristic of the tribble species. If i was u spock id complain to the manager
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by Spock
    i purchaes three tribbles at the star trk advanture hyde park, as of yet they haven't reproduced

oooh, i walked past that when i was there
    i was more interested in listening to the guy at speakers corner telling us he was te devil

my dad went to it tho

i should complain, no where on the box did it say that these tribbles will not reproduce

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

perhaps you could return them for new reproducing tribbles guranteed to multiply at least once a day?

thats what ill do then, and then sell them to people as hamsters

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

i have a rare snow tribble :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

My God! you guys should see thedrowners bag!

It's fupping class!!

It has to be seen to be believed!

Advertisement