Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dave Harvey back on 4fm?

• 08-07-2014 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I see a new post on 4fm facebook with a blurred picture of David Harvey saying he is back from Monday at 1?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭soc160

We'll make a new chatshow that everyone will hate, then we'll bring back the old show and call it classic Dave Harvey. Which in turn everyone will hate anyway....

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭woysworld

soc160 wrote: »
    We'll make a new chatshow that everyone will hate, then we'll bring back the old show and call it classic Dave Harvey. Which in turn everyone will hate anyway....

Oh God, The Bigot is back... "Switches stations"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I think he's just covering for Boylan's holidays.

Eeden wrote: »

Hopefully, I liked Niall Boylan. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

Eeden wrote: »

From bad to worse so.

If they didn't have the same clowns (callers) on air everyday and every night they're shows mightn't be too bad. The topics are a bit repetitive too. Travellers, Immigrants, Homosexuals and the catholic Church and with the exception of John O'Donovan from Cork who rings in about everything and anything each topic having their own specific trolls/callers. Padraig the racist on about anything to do with Nigerians/immigrants and James from Kildare on about anything got to do with the Church etc.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I can't listen to either of them. Seems to be nothing but demonising the poor.

TBP wrote: »
    From bad to worse so.

If they didn't have the same clowns (callers) on air everyday and every night they're shows mightn't be too bad. The topics are a bit repetitive too. Travellers, Immigrants, Homosexuals and the catholic Church and with the exception of John O'Donovan from Cork who rings in about everything and anything each topic having their own specific trolls/callers. Padraig the racist on about anything to do with Nigerians/immigrants and James from Kildare on about anything got to do with the Church etc.....

And lets not forget "Ed":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement