Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Wheels

• 13-07-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I am the owner of a 03 Opel Astra Njoy and have just bought a 08 Vauxhall Astra Estate 1.3 deisel. The Astra Njoy has Alloy wheels and the Estate doesn't. Can I exchange the wheels?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

ydennekm wrote: »
    I am the owner of a 03 Opel Astra Njoy and have just bought a 08 Vauxhall Astra Estate 1.3 deisel. The Astra Njoy has Alloy wheels and the Estate doesn't. Can I exchange the wheels?
    Yes, if they have the same amout of studs. Some have 4 stud wheels and some have 5 studs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ydennekm

I was thinking more about wheel size would there be a difference.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

What sizes are the tires?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

the astra g was 4x100 and the astra h is a 5x110 or something stud pattern so this wont work. i'm pretty sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Even if they did fit, IMO they wouldn't look the part, try breakers, them astras are 10 a penny, so you should have a decent supply.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

The Astra H came with 4 or 5 stud hubs, depending on whether it had rear disc brakes or drums.

Advertisement