Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

For anyone considering one of the Microsoft web cams, my Dad picked up the last LifeCam 5000 in Maynooth, had normal price at it's location but when scanned came up at 14!

He said there were plenty of 3000 models though!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

In the tescos near bushy park rathmines!

Just a point.
    Bushy Park is in Terenure, it's just called Tesco Rathmines.

my Dad picked up the last 5000 in Maynooth

Thought your Dad bought 5000 of them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

CH3OH wrote: »

Technika Auto-tuning indoor flat Aerial

You might be lucky and find one of the above. It can be powered from mains or via a usb port on TV. It is about 8inch square
    I got one in Arklow for €17 euro
    reviews:

http://www.tesco.com/direct/technika-auto-tuning-indoor-flat-aerial/211-2843.prd
    That's the one I bought, it's €8.50 now. Had no idea you could power it with usb.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Thought your Dad bought 5000 of them :eek:

Reading it now, seemed that way :P fixed! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 trelemenele

Got Logitech G400 for 12 euro in Tesco Clearwater. Discounted from 50 to 24 and then to 12.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Just a point.
    Bushy Park is in Terenure, it's just called Tesco Rathmines.

Presume they meant Tesco Rathfarnham, which is beside Bushy Park

• Registered Users Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭Esel

wil wrote: »
    Cree LED Black aluminium torch 2D €10

same one as here

A pretty decent Cree LED torch 3Watt, if you are familiar with these, comparable with much pricier makes. Sturdy, 2 x D batteries, tight focused beam.

Previously 18 or 22 at different times or shops. I got one before on DtD.
    Anyone see these in any Dublin store?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Esel wrote: »
    Anyone see these in any Dublin store?

Rathfarnham, Rathmines,
    But still full price in Nutgrove, don't know why.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Tesco have multi packs of some Cadburys Bars reduced to half price, costing between €1.19 and €1.21

Crunchies 4 x 160gm
    Carmamel Bars 4 x 154gm
    Dairy Milk 4 x 154gms

In Athlone all of these also have 50% extra free - so six bars for €1.19 or €1.21

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

siber wrote: »
    Tesco have multi packs of some Cadburys Bars reduced to half price, costing between €1.19 and

Crunchies 4 x 160gm
    Carmamel Bars 4 x 154gm
    Dairy Milk 4 x 154gms

In Athlone all of these also have 50% extra free - so six bars for €1.19 or €1.21

It must be very good chocolate for €120 per pack, ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

siber wrote: »
    Tesco have multi packs of some Cadburys Bars reduced to half price, costing between €1.19 and €1.21

Crunchies 4 x 160gm
    Carmamel Bars 4 x 154gm
    Dairy Milk 4 x 154gms

They also have 4 Wispa Bars in a packet for €1.20 and 4 Packets of Rolo's for €1.20 too.

Picked these up last night in Tesco Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

got a tdk 8gb usb key for 4.95 in the carlow branch today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

athtrasna wrote: »
    In the market for one of these but didn't spot any in the Navan road branch tonight

A few of these and the flat/slim aerials in stock in Nutgrove, marked at €8 and €8.5 respectively.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    A few of these and the flat/slim aerials in stock in Nutgrove, marked at €8 and €8.5 respectively.

Lucan have a whole shelf of them marked @ 13.50
    Didn't buy one, as I don't need one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

A bit of fruit, pasta sauce, cereal & dog food :rolleyes:
    988240_484723178280324_463013201_n.jpg

snubbleste wrote: »

Its fine- I'll definitely stock up on Dolmio and Special K- they are good prices- and they are virtually staples......

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Great price on the Pedigree Chum too ... cheapest I can get it anywhere is €6 so will be stocking up with that and the Dolmio too ... thanks for posting :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its fine- I'll definitely stock up on Dolmio and Special K- they are good prices- and they are virtually staples......

Encase you haven't had the new recipe I wouldn't stock up till you try it. Tastes nothing like the old special K

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Davy wrote: »
    Encase you haven't had the new recipe I wouldn't stock up till you try it. Tastes nothing like the old special K

I've a 2 euro off coupon for the special K that I got it the DAILY Mail newspaper a few weeks ago - if it's really rough I can afford to put it on the bird table, thanks for the heads up :)

5.79 is pricey for a box of cereal - wouldn't be buying it if it wasn't on offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Davy wrote: »

Always found special k was a bit like eating the box, the Aldi equivalent - benifit flakes are actually nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Greystones- windscreen de-icer down to €2.50 from €3 :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

More interestingly- "trendz" iPad cover down to e6.50 from e19 odd, greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I use to stock up on the Pedigree - dogs stopped eating it and now only eat the Tesco Complete :(:eek::eek:

iDann wrote: »
    Buying 10

Why? :confused:

Why? :confused:

Maybe he has 10 children? Sigh...... Its people like this who get any bargains cancelled for everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

snubbleste wrote: »
    988240_484723178280324_463013201_n.jpg

I haven't come across this bargain alert before.
    Where can these deals be purchased?

bagels wrote: »

Errrr........- this is the Tesco Bargain Alerts thread- you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Errrr........- this is the Tesco Bargain Alerts thread- you know?

Thanks
    Silly of me I know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

bagels wrote: »

Crazy Prices.

It says so on the top of the leaflet.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

big sale on tvs in mahon point all sony tvs 32 inch €300

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement