Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPS in France warning

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Ildere

Breathalyser wont be law until July and wont be enforced by the Police until November. Thats my understanding.

Think its best to turn off all speed warnings on GPS devices in France.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

All the fixed cameras I have seen in France normally have a sign warning that they are there there about a kilometer before them. Not much of an issue on the motorway in the MH.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭vinniem

*Kol* wrote: »
    All the fixed cameras I have seen in France normally have a sign warning that they are there there about a kilometer before them. Not much of an issue on the motorway in the MH.
    Yeah but word has it that all these camera warning signs are to be removed :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

vinniem wrote: »
    Yeah but word has it that all these camera warning signs are to be removed :-)

Appears that France needs to generate finance too??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭irishrver

Here at the moment and a lot of the signs are gone the gps warns us but no camera sign in the area have noticed a few cars with npr systems going into towns and villages one even had a baby seat in it, and most of the drivers are now sticking to the speed limit

• Advertisement
Advertisement