Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most positive thing in your life right now...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

This forum is positive! I love Boards, but people can be so negative. Fed up trying to defend people, tv shows, radio shows etc! I like this Forum!

I think I'll stay a while! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭Kiva.D

The possibility that life exists beyond an old flame :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Without a douth, my marrage and my husband. Married 8 years and together 12. Still as crazy about him as the first day. He is such a totally amazing special guy who I am crazy about. He is fun, handsome, loving, kind, strong but sofe. My marrage is happy, loving, fun and strong. We seem to grow more into it and each other with each passing year.

Life has not always being easy for us. We have lost many babies and might never have the so longed for baby but at least we have each other and a amazing life together, where we share everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Good job, loving family, good health, amazing girlfriend :D (sorry 4 is cheating but I couldn't decide :rolleyes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

New car... :D

Got her on Thursday and I'm loving it.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

My dog is healthy again!!

He'd been so ill that he was struggling to move, wasn't eating or drinking. It's such a relief to see him bouncing around now, you'd never know he'd been sick at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Cornetto enigma! :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Most positive thing in my life would defiantly be the the new friends iv made at college, they are brilliant craic and always there for each other
    My brother came home from Australia today! Haven't seen him in ages!
    Just got a new job! :D
    Nearly have enough saved to buy a new car! Ooh happy days! :D Things are looking up! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

DazMarz wrote: »
    New car... :D

Got her on Thursday and I'm loving it.:)

"her" lol so cute. Congrats on the new arrival

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Finally have a couple of interviews lined up for the coming weeks! Not a job, but it's a step in the right direction at least :)

And I'm going to see Avenue Q tomorrow night :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

Since I met my wife 8 years ago, there's not ONE time she doesn't smile when she see's me.
    Don't ask me why she likes me so much, could be to do with the fact that she's the only one who has any time for the grumpy old bollix down the road.. she finds his grumpiness funny.

Knowing I have that to go home to means I can smile my way through all the menial bullshít the day throws.

That is all.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Got offered a job :O

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Definitely my Son.. He never fails to make me smile even when I'm having a sh1t day :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Can't feel anything but positive after losing my job and not because I wanted to leave. Had got 2 interviews lined up the day I finished up this week and have started freelance, while working on a customer base.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

The most positive thing in my life right now is me :D

Happiest I think I have ever been! Proud of myself for moving away and starting my masters. Having so much fun here with friends but working hard too to make me a better person and make a better life for myself. Have a great guy waiting for me back home.

All this makes me feel so positive for my future :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Well done Peach :) Hoping to start a Masters in the next year or two, all going well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭Hope O_o

Re-entering the world of dating
    :o
    ...and not entirely hating it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

After weeks of worring we finally got confirmation that my dad doesn't have cancer :D
    Happy days are happy.

My wife is 2 months up the duff.. Cant tell anyone for another month.. So MUMS the word!! :D

bubblefett wrote: »
    After weeks of worring we finally got confirmation that my dad doesn't have cancer :D
    Happy days are happy.
    Delighted for you and your family.. My mam got the all clear on the day of her mams funeral last month.. Very weird day to say the least.. Looking forward to telling her the wee bambino is due on her birthday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

Post deleted.

Read the forum's charter before posting here again.
    Andy Carroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭trinz23

Most positive thing in my life right now is definitely my OH.....he is the best thing that ever happened to me and I honestly don't know where I would be without him. He has pushed me to do so much that I never would have done for him and changed my life so much....all for the better.

Start another new job Monday :P :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭Hope O_o

The most positive thing in life? I'm only one day away from ending the worst July EVER... bring on August already... Autumn is a lovely time of year.
    (sorry - thats as sunshiney as I can get at the moment)
    Itzy wrote: »
    Start another new job Monday :P :)
    congratulations Itzy :) very good news!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Hope O_o wrote: »
    The most positive thing in life? I'm only one day away from ending the worst July EVER... bring on August already... Autumn is a lovely time of year.
    (sorry - thats as sunshiney as I can get at the moment)

Hope O_o wrote: »
    Re-entering the world of dating
    :o
    ...and not entirely hating it
    Haha +1 to both the above for me too.
    Worst July on record, but August is already looking promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

In 10 days I get to be with the love of my life, whom I have not seen for 7 months :)

Start of autumn, realising how fcuking awesome this year has been so far, and hopefully even better as the months/years go on with any luck.

loving life, just being alive, its the height of positivity imho!

looking forward to my my bday the weekend and celebrations planned by the bf and amazing love :D

Planning halloween celebrations!

the sky at evening time, just before the darkness comes about, its a nice feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Start of autumn, realising how fcuking awesome this year has been so far, and hopefully even better as the months/years go on with any luck.

loving life, just being alive, its the height of positivity imho!

looking forward to my my bday the weekend and celebrations planned by the bf and amazing love :D

Planning halloween celebrations!

the sky at evening time, just before the darkness comes about, its a nice feeling.

Happy birthday!

With almost a year of genuinely being active on boards I dunno how I'm only stumbling across this forum/thread now.

Currently finishing up what was a 6 month internship in NY, which by all accounts has been fantastic.

Living over here has been such an experience, both educationally and personally, and it is certainly something I will never forget.
    I've always been a happy, outgoing person but I am feeling more self assured, confident and happy than I ever have been before.

Looking forward to going back to college next month for what will be my final year.

Life is good :D

Thank you there :)
    Im thinking it will be a fun and nice one, on an entirely sappy note as long as im with my bf/love :)!

Fair play to you there, on both what youve done and also finding this forum, it got me through some tough times last year with its posititvity, lets leave it at that! :pac:

• Advertisement

Squ wrote: »
    My wife is 2 months up the duff.. Cant tell anyone for another month.. So MUMS the word!!
    photo_76.jpg

3 month scan all ok. :)

Advertisement