Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking at Campers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Check the vrt rules here if you plan on staying longer I'm not sure if you have to owne it for 6 or 12 months before you pay no vrt I'd invest a bit more snd drive it home handy for moving home and you can load up on wine too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Check the vrt rules here if you plan on staying longer I'm not sure if you have to owne it for 6 or 12 months before you pay no vrt I'd invest a bit more snd drive it home handy for moving home and you can load up on wine too

Here permanently ... Been in the Netherlands 7 years already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

The first one is Petrol ,dont know about the 2nd ?I would be looking for a Diesel engined Camper .
    Is Camper insurance only 12-15 Euro in the Netherlands ? Why no motor tax ? Is there road tax to pay ?
    I currently live in Asia but if i come back to Europe would be thinking of buying a Camper in NL or Germany .

Advertisement