Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help regarding PLC (really need some help)

• 24-06-2015 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Would really, really, really love and appreciate if someone would to reply to this!!

I was wondering if someone could shed some light and ease my panic regarding my CAO and PLC options.

My hope is to study Psychology, but I recently applied for a PLC in Psychology as my Leaving Cert didn't go as well as planned.
    Understandably, since I applied so late, I was offered an interview at Plunkets but at the very end of August. After all the CAO offers finish. Meaning I'll have to reject all offers and put my faith in the PLC before even getting an interview.

My questions are:

- Should I put all my faith in the PLC even after leaving it so late?
    - Or should I forget about psychology and just try to find new interests and change my CAO?

I also emailed Plunkets last week asking for an earlier interview, or some reassurance over whether I'll get the PLC course.
    So far, I've gotten no reply.
    Final questions iss

- Have they finished for the summer or am I being ignored since it's my own fault for leaving it so late?
    - Also do you think theres a possibilty I might get an earlier interview?
    - And how high are the rates of acceptance in PLC's?

Would love some feedback, thank you so, so much already.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 iesdraob

Nobody has any advice?
    Appreciate any help anyone could give

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Give people a chance, you only just posted this.

Duplicate thread replied to in FETAC/PLC forum, where this should be.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement