Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BroCon 2015 - consoles

• 05-07-2015 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Made a post in general some time back, but I am here now to remind people about BroCon this weekend in the University of Limerick. Our console section is even bigger this year, and fighting games are hitting it hard.

Super Smash Bros looks to be a big winner with a high expected attendance, and MKX's debut also looks to be pretty big. Street Fighter Ultra IV will be making a comeback again as a big seller each year, and Persona 4 Ultimax will also join the ranks for its first outing for us. We are also giving UFC a try to coincide with the McGregor fight. There is a tonne happening, and full details on these particular events can be found here:

http://brocon.info/gaming-at-brocon/console-gaming/

Be sure to check out the rest of the site while there as there is a lot going on all weekend and it is bound to be a great event with something for everyone. Also for Street Fighter fans out guest of honour this year is Kyle Hebert, voice of Ryu.

Hope to see some of you there this weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Also guys the winner of the Smash tournament will get two tickets to Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses in November.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'd come down but sadly I am working this weekend :(

Advertisement