Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion at LC level

• 25-10-2012 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I'm in 6th year, and have seven honours subjects. Am beginning to doubt one of my subjects, so was thinking of doing religion. Would there be any point in starting this late? Is it realistic to aim for an A1/2?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 D3luka

anything is possible. however religion is a massive subject and it's alot harder than people think. i've been doing it since 4th year and i still find bits of it hard. if you think it's anything like junior cert you're in for a massive surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RabbitHearted

religion is a massive undertaking, to start in 6th year wouldn't be enough time to pass let alone get an A. the coursework is very time consuming and without exceptional coursework an A is nearly impossible. its a huge course and most people dont realise how different it is to JC.

Advertisement