Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Nice one Shaqiri!

Felt guilty as hell the other evening when I handed over a tenner for 30 quid worth of stuff. #Yum

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭hotshots85

I only got 25% off.

Same here it's not showing up at all even after refreshing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

It took bout 20 mins for one of my 10 off 20 codes to show up. Just wait a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭hotshots85

jamescd wrote: »
    It took bout 20 mins for one of my 10 off 20 codes to show up. Just wait a bit

Ha you'd swear I paid for it I'm that impatient

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Umaro wrote: »
    Nice one Shaqiri!

Felt guilty as hell the other evening when I handed over a tenner for 30 quid worth of stuff. #Yum

Fairness it's not worth €30

• Advertisement

Mine changed to 25% :(

Boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Boo urns. Not fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭innocent_lover

If any non-app user needs tenner off voucher then PM me. I have nearly 5-6 vouchers which i am not going to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Noooooo!!!!

I got it in time but it wasn't showing up so I decided to reinstall the app in case it was a glitch or something... Tried to claim it again and it said I was too late :(

Was waiting ages for another hat trick since I missed the first altogether :(

Feck this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

25% off is useless considering you'd have to spend €40 to get €10 off and you are already getting €10 off €20. It even says on the app a hat trick will get €20 off €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ChicagoThighs

Lads has anyone got their 20 off 30 vouchers yet? I havent got mine and im dying to order this, starving marvin.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭innocent_lover

Lads has anyone got their 20 off 30 vouchers yet? I havent got mine and im dying to order this, starving marvin.

I have sent you pm, but its 10 off

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ChicagoThighs

Thanks a mill itll do. Still raging that they didnt give the hat trick vouchers though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Yeah I logged onto the app as soon as Shaquiri got his 3rd and the notification I got said I'd won €20 off a €30 spend but now I'm refreshing it I'm only getting 25% of a €20 spend which is basically a €5 off voucher rather than the €20 off that was promised as part of the games prizes if a hat trick was scored.

It seems Dominoes have moved the goal posts

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭j_lennon18

I just won the 20e off voucher this morning so there might be some still left. I'm also having the same issue with not seen the voucher but instead a 25% off voucher.

But this issue is common for me, it usually takes 1-2 more wins before the previous voucher comes through so wait till after you win some more 5e vouchers and you should (hopefully) see the 20e voucher :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

still waiting for mine to appear too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

They're keeping very quiet over on twitter and have removed some of the other tweets complaining..

I hope there's a shítload of hattricks.. :D:D

Allyall wrote: »
    They're keeping very quiet over on twitter and have removed some of the other tweets complaining..

I hope there's a shítload of hattricks.. :D:D

How can you remove others tweets?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

efb wrote: »
    How can you remove others tweets?

I have no idea.
    Maybe the users deleted some of them, because there was a few from the same users.. loads of them gone.

I had written "I think" and corrected it. Definitely was a load more..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Posted on their Facebook page and they said to refresh but no amount of refreshing is going to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Cowboys. Also not being offered what I was supposed to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

They said on twitter they are 'currently investigating', does anyone have any other hat trick codes from other hat tricks, because I think that they are not a once off code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

my code has just come through there. nom nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭j_lennon18

my code has just come through there. nom nom nom

Lucky you because mine still isn't there...although its probably a good thing because im still feeling stuffed from yesterdays dominos! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Just got mine! Thank god! I'm so not in the humour to cook!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Got mine too. Won't be using it yet

Fixed! Good dominos!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Any 35%/40% codes going around? ROIPIZZA seems to be done.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have some €5 off for €15 or €10 off with €20 spend, send me a PM if you want one

Advertisement