Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tattoos

• 12-05-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

How many tattoos and what kind have u got!!!! i have 5. One of a butterfly on my lower back. Hebrew wording on top of spine. Joan of arc quote on my neck. latin quote on my foot and also some stars on my wrist.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Large red back / black widow tarantula on my left shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

None. Don't get it at all at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

None, I don't need them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

None, I think they're desperate on women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

angelbabie wrote: »
    One of a butterfly on my lower back.

I believe the correct term is 'tramp stamp'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

i got one on lower side calf of leg of a lion. next one I really want is the led zeppelin 4 symbols

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

None. Not for me personally. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

I would tell you but I'm sorry I don't talk to chavs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

don't have any. I've got a few piercings though, hopefully more to come.

I would like to get a tattoo at some point, but I just haven't seen anything I'd really like.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭angelbabie

I would tell you but I'm sorry I don't talk to chavs.

why would u think i am a chav, which btw im not!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I was mad into getting a Slayer tattoo in my teens, the classic sword and pentagram logo. I never got around to it. I like tatoos but they are not for me.

Links234 wrote: »
    don't have any. I've got a few piercings though, hopefully more to come.

I would like to get a tattoo at some point, but I just haven't seen anything I'd really like.

yeah ive a few piercings myself, moast aren't visible. but would like to get another tattoo!

all my piercings are visible :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Got one on my shoulder, a kind of a cross made up of my initials, incase i forget who i am...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Got a wolf on the upper part of my right arm.

I'm considering getting another one but havent a clue what kind of tattoo to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

Links234 wrote: »
    all my piercings are visible :)

When naked??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

None, I think they're desperate on women.

I think they are unbelievably sexy.

http://www.picgifs.com/wallpapers/celebrities/kat-von-d/animaatjes-kat-von-d-37465.jpg

OT: An Oasis tattoo on my wrist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I was mad into getting a Slayer tattoo in my teens, the classic sword and pentagram logo. I never got around to it. I like tatoos but they are not for me.

Though a massive Slayer fan (since hell awaits/haunting the chapel), I have to say you are right. Never get musicians or bands unless their a good few years dead. That way they can't fuck up, and all the dirt about them has more than likely come out.

Not that its likely that Slayer will take a Bovi-esque turn, but better safe than sorry.....

The Rod Of Nod is pleased by your picture selection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Just the one, My late mother's name on my right arm. Want a few more though.

• Advertisement

Laika1986 wrote: »
    When naked??
    and when clothed.

they're all on my face ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Yes, that lot'll look well when she's older.

what piercing have u?

Got one on my shoulder, a kind of a cross made up of my initials, incase i forget who i am...

Usually you wake up somewhere wishing you could forget who you are, but theres all kinds of shit out there these days...

Surely life is for now. Live in the moment and dont regret a thing? Thats just my philosophy anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

They really suit some people but not others I find. I've virgin skin at the moment but I wouldn't rule out getting one in the future when the time is right.:pac:

.....when you get old, things stop working, droop, aren't as good as they were, aren't reliable anymore. Yet somehow we don't use that as an excuse to not carry on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Save yourself from all the "hilarious" folk here. Theres a proper forum for tattoos http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=358

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Almost as good as your plain, haggered, saggy skin?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

OP, you made a mistake posting this on AH. With the amount of sewer rats and wannabe working class types that post here, you'll get crucified.

Go to the tatoo's and piercing forum. The "hard men" here on AH don't care if your a girl, they will pick on you anyway.

Advertisement