Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ski rental - good discount for groups

• 26-01-2015 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

We used these people for our holiday in Saalbach (the Sport 2000 'Check In' at the Schattberg Gondola) and we got a significant discount for a group of 10
    http://www.alpinresorts.com/en/ski-rental

The shop was great - all our stuff was basically brand new out of the box, so the voucher was valid for proper gear. I'm always a wee bit wary of these sites, but it was all kosher & we got our gear with no problems at all. We paid €129 for top of the range (6* premium) skis, boots, poles & depot. For some reason the premium was cheaper than the 'Top' 5* gear. It was by far the best deal I found in Saalbach.

And the great thing about it was we could all pay separately, I emailed them, they came back with a price and a voucher code that we used to book online.
    Or if you're just getting your own *SNOWBALL* will get you a decent enough discount too.

Hope it helps someone!

Advertisement