Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Salter Spacesaver scale €10.40 Tesco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paidi_ed

Just picked one up in tesco douglas. Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Just picked one up in the square, marked at €42, €10.40 or something like that at the till.
    Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

10.62. Got one too. Fabulous price.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Cheers OP, picked one up in Galway today. Didn't see any price (full or reduced) for it, so had to scan it.
    Were they really 40-something euro before this?!:D

Yeah it was marked E42.50 when I picked one up!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭hargo

Thanks got one in Drogheda today and it was marked €42.50 but scanned €10.62.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 HumpM

got one tonight in Mahon point €10.62 few of em there too

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

None left in Tesco Clarehall

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

None in Tesco Rathfarnham

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

paidi_ed wrote: »
    Just picked one up in tesco douglas. Thanks op!

Was there many left?
    Went there last night and they were sold out, only the smaller size for 22 euro.

• Advertisement

There was one left when i got mine in douglas, HumpM seemed to say that there are some left in mahon in earlier post today.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭rockal

Two left in Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Picked myself up one of these in Newbridge today,was priced E42.50 and scanned through at E10.40.
    First and last time to by a weighing scales,merci buckets :cool:.
    3 left earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

There were 3 or 4 more left in Paul Street Tesco in Cork when I got one earlier. Priced on the shelf at the €42 but went through the til at the reduced price. Thanks OP for the tip off:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 liamor

Just picked one up in Tesco Ballybrack for €10.62. Marked at €42.50 (I think). Still four more on the shelf. Great Bargain. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Just grabbed one in the four seasons section of Tesco in the Crescent S.C. Dooradoyle, Limerick. There was at least one more left about an hour ago. The shelf said 42.99 but it scanned at the 10.62.

Thanks OP...

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

I keep reading this as "SpecSaver" scale

• Registered Users Posts: 6,279 ✭✭✭positron

Apologies for being skeptical, but is this such a bargain? Saw a sleek black Salter electronic scale in Tesco today for 14 euro - looked rather nice and very thin - I don't know if the spacesaver is a really cool thing or not, but most other salter scales seems to be in the range of 10 to 15 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭phormium

I got one of these last night, delighted with my purchase. While I think it is a bit like TK Maxx and was never worth the original price nevertheless it is very excellent value at a tenner. I particularly like the large display, I had been looking for something like this in Argos not nothing at this price and it weight liquids as well which a lot of the cheaper ones dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,527 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Picked one up in Midleton this evening - was 2 left well hidden behind other scales on a middle shelf. No shelf edge stickers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Got one of these in tesco celbridge today, they weigh fluids aswell so thats fantastic. 15 year garauntee too :p

Cheers op!

Advertisement