Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Failed NCT, looking for a rough guide.

• 11-04-2013 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭

Lads, my Civic just failed the NCT on a couple of things, nearside rear bearing and offside front track rod end. I'm just looking for a rough idea as to how much these parts are likely to be to get replaced (parts cost and how much time labour-wise) as I'm hoping not too much :rolleyes:

Car is a 98 MB2-shaped Civic (five door hatchback), by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

€150 should cover it but you will prob have to get it tracked also which could be €20-30 but i reckon the €150 should get you out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

He did recommend getting tracked, all right, otherwise it would probably fail after replacing the TRE.

Advertisement