Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Using it wrong all the time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Does it come with a shoe horn?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I laughed out loud waiting in a que

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

I must admit to being daunted when I opened the box to be presented with something the size of a human foot. Being only a sleight lass, I wasn't sure my womanhood could take such a large, and, not to mention, irregular tampon. It was, as you might imagine, a struggle, but once it was in, the painters, who have blighted me since I was 12, were well and truly locked in, with nary a leak for the full week. The comments I got on the gait I was forced to adopt were easily ignored, as I could carry out my life as if old red wasn't visiting me at all.

The best part of this tampon is the removal string. It's so well-attached, and long, that I could tie a loop in it, which was lucky, as I had to attach it to the car to get it out.

The worst is that it's dry-clean only, and boy do you get some funny comments at the dry-cleaners.
    This product is streets ahead of the competition; all I can say is, wow! Suddenly the TV advertising campaigns all make sense!

All those perplexing shots of athletic young ladies playing volleyball (or maybe that was the Olympics? Anyway) left me so confused, amongst other emotions. But now with these I can run up hills, jog on the beach, play tennis, even climb mountains. My period has been revolutionised! And being a bloke, I no longer feel left out.

Made me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Er em... well that explains all the chicks on the bodyform ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

wrote: »
    Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks.

priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 20,407 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Do they swell up in the rain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

bloody hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

Finally, I understand why ye get so friggin grumpy.

It all makes sense to me now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 lidllady

Have it as a jpeg here so boardsies can still view it after they inevitably take it down

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jh0tb3vz2qaol5/tampons.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Advertisement