Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Printing on fresh flowers

Options
  • 24-11-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I was in town today in cecil street saw the new shop called Speaking Roses Ireland, they print on fresh roses,all kind of messages, pictures even anything.....i think so its really good and new idea never seen it before would be perfect for valentines day and prices are really cheap as well, what ye guys think about the idea, i would love to get the flowers with I LOVE YOU printed on it haha..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I heard them talking about this on the radio this morning and I'm intrigued as to how you print on flowers. my curiorsity will no doubt get the better of me in next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jojo4_you

ya it is really cool idea like how you can print on fresh flowers i must called in and see, i checked their website its cool did you check the videos?? and personalized option??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Does anyone have web site link?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

jojo4_you wrote: »
    Speaking Roses Ireland is opened in Cecil Street.....
    They print on fresh flowers without damaging the petals....cool idea loved it and they do laser engraving as welll......

www.speakingrosesmunster.com

jojo4_you seems to know lots about it - They'll probably know even more once they "happen" to "drop in" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Raiser wrote: »
    jojo4_you seems to know lots about it - They'll probably know even more once they "happen" to "drop in" etc.

In fairness posting a new business on here is likely to get it a lot of free publicity.

Many posts on here are obviously promoting their own or friends businesses. I don't see any harm in it. probably even better than advertising in local media.

So, did I mention that I sell .....................

• Advertisement

i do know alot about it because im in printing business myself and i was searching the new ideas and it pops up on google and then i saw the shop in town so ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

In fairness posting a new business on here is likely to get it a lot of free publicity.

Many posts on here are obviously promoting their own or friends businesses. I don't see any harm in it. probably even better than advertising in local media.

ye are all aware that its against the forum charter to advertise right, in fact its against every foum charter.
    If you have an 'interest' in the shop jojo_4u you should state it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

gogo wrote: »
    ye are all aware that its against the forum charter to advertise right, in fact its against every foum charter.
    If you have an 'interest' in the shop jojo_4u you should state it.

Advertising is an annoyance and not worth a mention - Attempting to deceive the Public at large is a bit different in all fairness.

Advertisement