Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up The Bum,No Harm Done?

• 24-03-2005 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Good Morning all,
    Have just been wondering what the general opinion on the board is towards anal sex.I myself find nothing at all wrong with it and wouldn't find it disgusting or perverse yet this morning as myself and my colleagues chatted whilst enjoying the delights of the work canteen I was shocked to discover that I was in the minority on this subject!out of 7 people at the table only 2 had no problem with anal while 5 were disgusted by it(although i know for a fact 1 of the 5 were lying as i had her up the arse last year)
    Anyway i'd be interested to hear other opinions on the subject
    Ps This is not smut for smut sake,this is a genuine query

Up the bum no harm done? 114 votes

No Problem With It
    0% 0 votes
    Disgusts Me
    83% 95 votes
    Not Sure
    16% 19 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Should be taught in all schools as a safeguard against pregnancy, especially in light of those fake durex.
    They all love the veined sodomy stick, its picking the sweetcorn from under the old foreskin thats the real pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Pighead wrote:
    Good Morning all,
    Have just been wondering what the general opinion on the board is towards anal sex.I myself find nothing at all wrong with it and wouldn't find it disgusting or perverse yet this morning as myself and my colleagues chatted whilst enjoying the delights of the work canteen I was shocked to discover that I was in the minority on this subject!out of 7 people at the table only 2 had no problem with anal while 5 were disgusted by it(although i know for a fact 1 of the 5 were lying as i had her up the arse last year)
    Anyway i'd be interested to hear other opinions on the subject
    Ps This is not smut for smut sake,this is a genuine query

LOL... pighead, you've descended to new depths of depravity! My opinion is I don't like it.. don't think it's the way nature intended.. one way operation and all that. I also never understood what women got from it, although I have heard that some few women enjoy it.

If ye don't want a nipper, take her up the ****ter

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

rubadub wrote:
    Should be taught in all schools as a safeguard against pregnancy, especially in light of those fake durex.
    They all love the veined sodomy stick, its picking the sweetcorn from under the old foreskin thats the real pain.

hahahahha you're my hero for the day...

on topic eh no i don't see the point round the front a much nicer place

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

rubadub wrote:

LOL That almost swayed my opinion and put me into the "it disgusts me camp".
    What a very disturbing image!

Kernel I respect your opinion and i'm glad you haven't taken the moral highground on the issue,it seems the "thick or thin" thread has shown you how to act with a bit of humility.
    respect the bum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

its a real pain in the ass...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

If you hate anal you secretly hate gays. FACT!

on topic eh no i don't see the point round the front a much nicer place
    But theres a few days in the month she'd rather see you with a brown pole than a red one.

Good signature: rum, sodomy and the lash. A healthy diet

If you hate anal you secretly hate gays. FACT!

Nahhh not at all. I just don't like anal when there's a perfectly good vagina.. I don't mind whether other people want to have anal or not, just for me personally, it's a no no. And as I say, does a woman get any pleasure from that really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I was gonna say I personally think that there is nothing wrong with Anal sex, until I read
    rubadub wrote:
    its picking the sweetcorn from under the old foreskin thats the real pain.
    :D

I always thought of Anal sex as the big no no of sex ... therefore the thought of it had me dying to try it :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Pighead wrote:
    (although i know for a fact 1 of the 5 were lying as i had her up the arse last year)
    A

Ha ha ha .... that's fúckin class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Id like to hear from Chubby Byrne.....

Quite reminds me of Gareth on The Office saying "Dont worry, if nobody else wants you, Monkey Allan down the warehouse will do ya" to Dawn
    To which Tim replies along the lines of "I dont even know Monkey Allan, just his name is enough to put her off" or words to that effect :D

Speaking of which, Pighead.....are you finchy? This no harm done chat highly reminds me of the episode that was on a few days ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

its not nice to "take it" that way.
    i dont like it at all.. stuff is come out not go in!!!!

Kernel wrote:
    Nahhh not at all. I just don't like anal when there's a perfectly good vagina.. I don't mind whether other people want to have anal or not, just for me personally, it's a no no. And as I say, does a woman get any pleasure from that really?

Think thats pretty irrelevent,I'm pretty sure women don't get any pleasure when they're giving their fella a quick blowjob before work or maybe you're not keen on fellatio either. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Pighead wrote:
    Think thats pretty irrelevent,I'm pretty sure women don't get any pleasure when they're giving their fella a quick blowjob before work or maybe you're not keen on fellatio either. :confused:

not getting excruciating pain neither!

yeah rubadub signature pretty ironic now

giving blow jobs are pleasurable...

not getting excruciating pain neither!

You ever get jizz in your eyes?I've heard thats mighty excruciating!
    Note the emphasis on the word"heard"!

cum in your eye stings

*Page* wrote:

Are you sure about that?I always thought you were acting when yous made the mmmmmm sound!
    I'm shocked! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

rubadub wrote:
    Should be taught in all schools .

is it not compulsory along with Irish, english and Maths in Clongowes and Blackrock College???

"Hey, mum, oi got an A in practical buggery"

• Advertisement

no i love to do it to my partner.

*Page* wrote:

Page, you'er my kind of girl! :D:D

Kernel wrote:
    Page, you'er my kind of girl! :D:D

Oi Kernel,butt out,this is myself and Page's blowjob discussion :mad:

i thought you (pighead) and kernal where something of an item?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

*Page* wrote:
    i thought you (pighead) and kernal where something of an item?
    Hey thats weird, I got the same impression too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Any crevice that it can fit into is good news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

no probs with it. She doesn't mind...much...well...hmmm. Depends on her mood tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Exit only lads. It's a tube loaded with crap! I don't get the appeal at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I enjoy the thought of it, and its worked (about an inch of it) on a previous girlfriend, but unfortunatly im too big to fit and was told to stop after a min or two.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Banjo013

Not a chance - it's completely repulsive. Don't know who came up with the idea originally but whoever it was should have kept it to him/her-self and not told anyone about it.

It's just completely unnatural anyway. Far as I know only human beings engage in this activity ... which is just typical really - menacing bunch of viruses and all that we are as a race ....... there was the Earth - all nice, clean, happy and green. Then along came man/woman and f****d it all up .... then evolved into a race that got things even more arseways ! (there's the pun btw)

I don't know - mans continuing quest for wisdon and enlightenment always seems to lead him up the wrong path. (another pun).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement