Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

It just seems to be they are taking the easy option :( I wanted to see how Minty told him, what Garry's reaction would be and now I will never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

My girlfriend is watching tonight's episode and I weed a little at.. "DEATH BY RAKE!"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

basquille wrote: »
    My girlfriend is watching tonight's episode and I weed a little at.. "DEATH BY RAKE!"

:D

:D:D It was very something alright :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

EastEnders actress Danniella Westbrook is to bow out of the soap at the end of the year, Digital Spy can confirm.

The 35-year-old, however, has not been 'axed' from the programme as a weekend tabloid newspaper suggests - she has simply fulfilled her original three-month contract which ties in with the close of her character's story.

In April, it was announced that Westbrook - who plays Sam Mitchell in the BBC soap - was to return to the show after a nine-year absence.

Last week, she made her screen comeback, much to the shock of her family. As she was still on the run from the police for perverting the course of justice, the Mitchells attempted to hide her in The Vic.

However, Bianca (Patsy Palmer) informed the police of Sam's presence on the Square, which promptly resulted in her arrest.

Sam's storyline reaches a dramatic climax at the end of the year, resulting in her departure from the soap.

A spokesperson for the show this morning told DS: "Danniella was bought back to EastEnders for a specific storyline and a set amount of time only. We are not going into the exact details as we don’t want to spoil the storyline for our viewers but Danniella's contract has not been cut short - in fact it has been extended slightly."

They added: "We have been thrilled with how Sam Mitchell's return has been received with our audience and hope that they continue to enjoy her storylines over the next few months."

A source added: "Sam's story is interweaved with lots of others - expect fireworks. In typical Mitchell style, though, she won't go quietly. The door will remain open for Sam - and Danniella - to return in the future."

Since her return, Westbrook has explained in various interviews that she had reprised the role "for a limited time". When asked how long she would be filming for, she told the soap's official site: "Only a short while, which was the deal. I've just come in to get the story done."

great news

Tanya offers to be a surrogate for Jane and Ian (The actress who plays Tanya is preggers in real life)

• Advertisement

Stacey Branning declares her love for ex-hubby Bradley just as he’s about to leave for a new life in Canada.

The babe, who is bipolar, bursts into Dot’s where she finds them waiting for their taxi.

Shocked at Bradley’s decision to quit the Square with girlfriend Syd Chambers, she frantically apologises for all the hurt she’s caused him.

She then declares her love for him and says nobody understands her like him.

Syd tries to intervene but Stacey ignores her and begs Bradley to stay.

Furious Syd again tries to throw her out – just as the taxi arrives. Running out of time, hysterical Stacey makes one last plea before Bradley snaps. He breaks down and tells her he never wants to see her again.

But fans will be left wondering whether he can ever leave her.

An EastEnders insider said: “Stacey is at home with her mum when she realises Bradley was the one person she truly loved. She then rushes to Dot’s house to confess her feelings and apologise for ruining their marriage.

“Bradley does his best to stay calm but Syd has none of it. She can’t believe Stacey is trying to ruin his future.

“In the end Bradley has no choice but to tell her to go.

I wanted to punch Libby when she did her big speech today!

Queen Vic landlady Peggy Mitchell will be cruelly evicted from her pub before Christmas, EastEnders bosses have revealed.

Her bitter ex Archie will deliver the devastating blow in a story aimed at gripping viewers over the festive season.

Fans of the BBC1 soap will see Archie get engaged to Janine Butcher then set out to crush Peggy, whose catchphrase is: "Get outta my pub."

Archie, actor Larry Lamb, recently split from Peggy, played by Barbara Windsor. She refuses to take him back then brands him a "pathetic old man" after Janine reveals their engagement.

He vows to get revenge. With funds tight, Peggy and her son Phil get Ian Beale to loan them cash to keep the pub.

But Ian sells the loan on to Archie, who seizes his chance when the Mitchells cannot meet their repayments. Peggy, Phil and Archie's daughters Ronnie and Roxy are left suddenly homeless after his actions are revealed in emotional scenes to be aired on December 18.

Larry said at the Inside Soap Awards this week: "Janine and Archie are a terrible, terrible, terrible combination. I think she's certainly likely to be involved in anything that goes wrong with Archie because they're so 'thick'.

"Everything they do is a co-plot at the moment."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz wrote: »

Archie, actor Larry Lamb, recently split from Peggy, played by Barbara Windsor. She refuses to take him back then brands him a "pathetic old man" after Janine reveals their engagement.

It must be love ;). I hope for Archie's sake he wears slip on shoes.

Did Christian write that graffiti on the Masood's place? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm guessing it was Lucy or who ever saw him and Christian together :rolleyes:

I'm guessing it was Lucy or who ever saw him and Christian together :rolleyes:

I love Chryed.. so sweet together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

That kid Jordon is so annoying! Constantly going on about the bracelet!

While it's safe to say that Ronnie Mitchell isn't going to win any awards as Walford's bastion of sanity, even we were surprised by her next romance.

She's set to fall for psychopath criminal Owen Turner.

An insider has revealed that Owen will return to the soap after three years in prison, following incarceration for attempting to murder his own daughter Libby.

The majority of the square will shun him upon his arrival, yet bleeding heart Ronnie decides to give him a job in the Vic. Ronnie, who's still hurting from the death of daughter of Danielle, is so desperate to conceive she begins considering a man who tried to murder his own daughter! Understandably, Ronnie's family (and a number of other Walford residents) express their concern and worry for both their and Ronnie's safety, but there's no stopping her.

Speaking to The Sun, the mole added: "This isn't a relationship that will end happily. Two obsessives together is a recipe for disaster."

bored silly with Ronnie and her "I wanna get pregnant somehow", any grown woman wouldn't act as pathetic as her.

Jack Branning secures his Mitchell family hat-trick after bedding saucy Sam.
    #bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; } The club owner, who has already romped with her cousins Ronnie and Roxy, decides to try his luck with his third Mitchell babe.

And, as our sizzling snap shows, Sam wastes no time getting her claws into the hunk despite being engaged to lovable Ricky Butcher once again.

Fans will see Sam questioning her relationship with Ricky. So when she lands a job at Jack’s club R&R it’s not long before she realises he is much more of a catch than the mechanic.

But her brother Phil, who has a long- running feud with ex-copper Jack, is furious when he fi nds out and forces her to quit.

Sam then goes to see Jack to say she can’t work for him. Disappointed, he tells her he’s ordered a sexy uniform
    or her to wear and is gutted he won’t be able to see how hot she looks in it.

Sam responds by telling him she has her own sexy uniform before they get to grips.

An EastEnders insider said: “Jack clearly has something for the Mitchell girls.

“You’d think he would’ve had enough of them after all the grief he’s had from Ronnie and Roxy. But there’s something about Sam he can’t resist.

“The Mitchell girls are very competitive, so she sees bedding Jack as getting one over on her cousins.

“She doesn’t give Ricky a second thought. But let’s see how long they can keep this one under wraps.”

sooner Sam goes, the better

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

great news

I agree. I'm not a big Eastenders fan but if I do watch it her face really annoys me! She's desperate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

While it's safe to say that Ronnie Mitchell isn't going to win any awards as Walford's bastion of sanity, even we were surprised by her next romance.

She's set to fall for psychopath criminal Owen Turner.

Sorry JP Liz I don't remember him, was he in it before?

• Advertisement

SOUTH PAW wrote: »
    Sorry JP Liz I don't remember him, was he in it before?

He is Libby's father, total nutcase. :eek: He tried to kill Libby last time (he didn't succeed :(:o)

angel01 wrote: »
    He is Libby's father, total nutcase. :eek: He tried to kill Libby last time (he didn't succeed :(:o)

What about Joel?

I think Joel cant have anymore kids or dont want anymore kids so he is a goner

I think Joel cant have anymore kids or dont want anymore kids so he is a goner

uggg was kinda hoping ronnie was done with an no more her riding half the square hoping to get pregnant story lines.

What about Joel?

I doubt he will want another baby with Ronnie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

I'm sick of Ronnie at this stage.

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    I'm sick of Ronnie at this stage.

Aren't we all :D

Im really feeling bad for Stacey lately, I think shes playing the part brilliantly actually but I much rathered her as this mouthy hard faced cow down the market. But gotta say shes really doing the role justice :) Also Jean really feeling sorry for her.

Eastenders needs some good gossip now, ditch the ronnie roxy sam ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Tonight's episode is going to be brilliant. The best in a long while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

i havent watched it since daniella weatbrook came back into it. shes just horribke looking. bring back the sam that stepped in for her. thats what i say.now she was eye candy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement