Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mullingar - Any outdoor spaces for charity family day to hire??

Options
  • 05-05-2015 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

I am fairly new to town, but enjoying living here in Mullingar. I do some work for a childrens cancer charity and I was thinking about having a family fun day event in the summer to fund raise. My major stumbling point is getting somewhere to hold it.

A GAA space would be idea as you would have the outdoor bit and some indoor facilities in case it rains, but any and all ideas are very welcome. I am open to any spaces outside of Mulllingar too that I can hire.

Thanks all in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Landr

Mullingar equestrian centre

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DrOC1

Great - thanks Landr. I will try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Landr

Also Mullingar rugby club outside the town on the caste pollard road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭coillcam

St Loman's GAA club on the Delvin road next to the Cinema and Lakepoint. They have a pub and dance floor/hall inside. Rugby club as mentioned is a good choice also with similar facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DrOC1

Great - thanks guys. Appreciate it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement