Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

A young woman sat at her husband's bedside holding his hand as he drew his last breath. He beckoned her to come close and with a very weakened voice he said Mary I love you but I have a confession to make before I die. Dont worry my love it is not important now. Oh but it is he said, you see I wasn't the faithful husband that everybody taught I was as I have slept with lots of women while married to you. She put her lips right to his ear and said I know my lover that's why I poisoned you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

Wossack wrote: »
    thar be a seperate thread for youtubery
    Whar be dat den.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Mickey is over on a week's holidays in Blackpool. He has booked himself into a B&B called 'George And The Dragon'. When he arrives to check in there's nobody at the desk so he rings the little bell, a grumpy looking old battleaxe sticks her head out from the back room and rudely snaps 'Well! What do you want?'
    'Emmm...is George in?' asks Mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'hey, I no come work
    today, I really sick . got headache, stomach ache and legs
    hurt, I no come work.'

The boss says, 'you know something, Hung Chow, I really
    need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my
    wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything
    better and I go to work.. you try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what you
    say and I feel great. I be at work soon.........you got
    nice house'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

"Can you read that car's number plate from here?" asked my instructor today.

"Fuking yes!" I replied, "Now can you please open the parachute!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

After closing time at the bar, a drunk was proudly

showing off his new apartment to a couple of his friends.

He led the way to his bedroom where there was a big

brass gong and a mallet.

‘What’s up with the big brass gong?’ one of the guests asked.

‘It’s not a gong. It’s a talking clock,’ the drunk replied.

‘A talking clock? Seriously?’ asked his astonished friend.

‘Yup,’ replied the drunk.

‘How’s it work?’ the friend asked, squinting at it.

‘Watch,’ the drunk replied. He picked up the mallet, gave the

gong an ear-shattering pound and stepped back. .

The three stood looking at one another for a moment…….

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed,

‘You asshole! It’s three-fifteen in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs the dad that his son was born without torso, arms or legs. The son is just a head! But the dad loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love and compassion.

After 18 years, the son is now old enough for his first drink. Dad takes him to the bar, tearfully tells the son he is proud of him and orders up the biggest, strongest drink for his boy. With all the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.

Swoooosh! Plop!! A torso pops out! The bar is dead silent; then bursts into whoops of joy. The father, shocked, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant “Take anoth er drink!”

The bartender continues to shake his head in dismay. Swoooosh! Plip! Plop!! Two arms pop out.

The bar goes wild. The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant, “Take another drink! Take another drink!!” The bartender ignores the whole affair and goes back to polishing glasses, shaking his head, clearly unimpressed by the amazing scenes.

By now the boy is getting tipsy, but with his new hands he reaches down, grabs his drink and guzzles the last of it. Plop! Plip!! Two legs pop out. The bar is in chaos.

The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God. The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left then staggers to the right through the front door, into the street, where a truck runs over him and kills him instantly The bar falls silent.

The father moans in grief. The bartender sighs and says,

“He should’ve quit while he was a head!”

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

A book just fell on my head.

I've only got my shelf to blame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Uberbeamerman

Man walks into a bar.....the lump went down 3 days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Uberbeamerman

I don't always drink my whiskey neat, sometimes I loosen my tie.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Mate of mine was a gynecologist for nearly thirty years. He retired lately and bought himself a motorbike. I called over to his place last Saturday to find him with the bike up on a bench and him behind it with a huge tweezers up the exhaust pipe. "What're you doing??" says I. He looked up: "Valve clearances!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Man walks into a bar.....the lump went down 3 days later.

Two bats walk into a bar.
    You think one of them would have heard it

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

A husbands job in a marriage is to make his wifes panties wet, not her eyes.
    A wifes job in a marriage is to make her husbands dick hard not his life

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

An Asian man walked up to the AIB currency counter with 20,000 Japanese yen and walked out with €160. The following week, he again walked in with 20,000 yen, and was handed €145. He asked the bank clerk why he got less money than the previous week. The clerk said, "Fluctuations."
    The Asian man stormed out, and just before slamming the door, turned around and shouted, "And fluc you Irish, too!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,772 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

If you have 9 dogs, 4 cows and 6 pigs, what do you have?

A hen party in temple bar...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

mfceiling wrote: »
    If you have 9 dogs, 4 cows and 6 pigs, what do you have?

A hen party in temple bar...

If you had three dick-heads, a gob****e and four loud-mouths, what would you have?

A stag night in Temple Bar.

A couple in a restaraunt have finished their dinner and ask the waiter to bring the dessert trolley over to see if there's anything they fancy.
    The man points to a dessert and says 'Tell me, is that a cheesecake or a meringue?'.
    The waiter replies 'No, your not wrong sir, it's a cheesecake'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

A couple in a restaraunt have finished their dinner and ask the waiter to bring the dessert trolley over to see if there's anything they fancy.
    The man points to a dessert and says 'Tell me, is that a cheesecake or a meringue?'.
    The waiter replies 'No, your not wrong sir, it's a cheesecake'.

Works better in a Glaswegian accent: "Och, no. Yer nae wrang. It IS a cheesecake."

• Advertisement

Eleven pigs in Galway formed a football team,

They’re called West Ham!

What do you get if you put a wind farm in a bird sanctuary?

Shredded tweet! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."
    The wife then chooses, s@t15fym3 the computer says "impossible to crack!" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I waited all night for the sun to come up

Then it dawned on me.

Bob Monkhouse was asked 'So, how is sex at 70?'
    He replied 'Oh, it's very handy, I live at number 72'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Eleven pigs in Galway formed a football team,

They’re called West Ham!

Worst

Joke

Ever

Worst

Joke

Ever

Worst

Ever

No

C and c

Please

Its a

Joke

Thread

Ffs

Contribute

Or

Move

on

If

You

Dont

What

You

See

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

When did you get the Mod job Rollie?

• Advertisement

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    When did you get the Mod job Rollie?

who's modding?

Just making a point, there is no need to get the fingers cracking just because you dont like somebodys else's joke and dont bother to leave your own.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement