Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's the most stupidest thing you have cut yourself on??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

A rose bush.....called 'Bright smile'.....
    all of my left fore-arm cut and scratched and two deep cut on my index finger.
    Worst of all, it didn't hurt much.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Another time I was at Irish dancing and was doing my homework but decided to write it using a fountain pen, went to put the top on the fountain pen and completely missed and stuck it in the palm of my hand, still have the mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Is there anything I havent cut myself on, I'm surprised I still have hands at this stage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Cut myself on a plasticy ham fortress once. But that's the sacrifice you make to get ham, as we all know. We can all learn from my story I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,278 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Cut myself on a chicken once. I know not to piss her off now. We have an understanding.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I cut myself on top of my collection of My Chemical Romance cds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

livinsane wrote: »
    Its not exactly cutting oneself, but I have a cactus spike through my nail for the last few months. I tried to pull it out with a tweezers but couldn't I'm slowly cutting it away as my nail grows.

:eek: Pic's or ....!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

WindSock wrote: »
    I cut myself on top of my collection of My Chemical Romance cds.

Oh! Y'complete bastard Windsock, I was just about to post a Leonard Cohen one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Spunge wrote: »
    Ecstasy
    Think thats bad? I cut myself on GHB, Thats some seriously stupid stuff, its not known as 'GBH' for nothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I cut my sack whilst giving myself a tidy up.
    I cut my tongue when I licked the sharp edge of a steak knife.
    Nearly lost a finger with an angle grinder.
    Got hit with a golf club because I was standing too close to someone tee-ing off.

I'm really stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

A belt sander. I was holding a door when the other guy was sanding the side of it and he caught my hand with it. Took about 2 years for the scar to heal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Cat food tin :(

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

A coconut. I wanted to open it, so hit it with a hammer. Turned into a frag grenade. Bits flew everywhere, made a nice slice down the side of my hand.

Also cut my thumb on a wine bottle while trying to open with a butter knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Got hit with a golf club because I was standing too close to someone tee-ing off.

lol :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I shall not make a proper reply to this thread until the grammar in the title is corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Fondue fork - I was trying to get an apple on it for a chocolate fondue. I was holding the apple piece and forcing the fork through it. The fork went straight through the apple and into my knuckle between the bones.

Didn't stop bleeding for an hour or so and was swollen and nasty for a good few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

Last month I cut myself on the escalator handrail in Dunnes in Stephen's Green. My finger bled for a few minutes.

I suppose I should have reported it, it could just as easily happen to a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Several pints of beer.

Only half cut though.

Oh yeah, and I once cut my upper lip against someone's fist. Now that WAS stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Cut my face taking off my jumper a few weeks ago with my thumb nail

Still have the mark :(

• Advertisement

Cut myself on the cheekbone with the shaft of a spade three weeks before I got married. Luckily the sunny weather we on the run up to wedding meant my face was tanned enough to hide the scar.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

one time in national school i was ' stabbing' my eraser with a sharp pencil and managed to get my finger... There is still a small grey dot on my finger like led or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭spirit_77

a compus/razor

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Trying to take the plastic clip off a disposable razor. Wouldn't slide off sideways so I lifted it off with my thumb. Took off a good chunk of my thumb as well. Now have a permanent scar :cool:

I'm very clever.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

sliced myself open with a clothing tag before...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

I slashed my thumb open trying to get the SIM card out of my phone :pac:

Stupid things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CFC1905_NK

The knob to control volume on the car radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

CFC1905_NK wrote: »
    The knob to control volume on the car radio.

USE YOUR HAND NEXT TIME THEN.

NARF!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

Bad grammer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ElishaR86

Hair....and my shower pom pom :(

Advertisement