Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's the most stupidest thing you have cut yourself on??

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I once made bits of my chin with a teeny tiny dry weetabix. I had evidently been eating them without due care and attention, and missed my mouth. Turns out those little jerks have a surprising number of teeny tiny cutting surfaces.

The pain was equaled only by the shame of knowing I had disfigured myself with a source of fibre. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

Grass

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

A vacum cleaner, i heard a niose one night jumped up, tripped and hit my face of the side of it... have a cool scar under my eye now though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

A Form. (paper cut).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

a first aid kit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

A knife. Doesn't sound stupid, but I'd made it myself in a metal workshop, and put it in my pocket without any kind of scabbard, because I was in a hurry. So: a bit later I was doing some work, my hand brushed against my pocket, and the knife poked through the cloth and in to my hand. The knife wasn't stupid: I was stupid. :o

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭SandraManson

By the door handle. :|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 taoyan

Maybe a paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

A razor... Bit of hair that wouldn't come out under the tap, I decided to get it out with my finger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

dan1895 wrote: »
    The zipper of my work trousers just today. A lot of blood for such a tink dick!

Sounds sore anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

A feather.

Cut my face on the hollow shaft of a feather poking out of a feather pillow.

I once caught my mickey in the zipper of my trousers. Kinda resilient is mickey skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Eggy Baby! wrote: »
    Bad grammer

Oh, the irony of bad spelling... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Am I the only one who's ever cut themselves on nothing? Happens me every so often that I'm suddenly bleeding from a finger for no discernible reason. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

The inside of a computer case. Done this a couple of times and, every time, it was on those Dells that had those weird "push in both clips while pushing down the middle, then slide off / open apart" jobs where you realistically needed an extra hand to do it. The bare metal edges on the inside were like a fecking razor blade!

As a result, I've hated Dells ever since! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Grass, paper, bits of metal, lots of knives (just tonight I took a tiny bit off my thumb slicing lemons), glass, shaving, furniture corners, a grinder and the strings on my bass (both hands). I'm a bit of a disaster. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

a christmas tree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭cityhunter

glass and metal

Advertisement