Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

php database

• 21-03-2007 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

can someone help me connect to a phpmyadmin database what is the code, how does it work......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

No such thing as a phpmyadmin database. Thats just an interface for MySql database.
    Do a bit of reading on MySQL and PHP.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

I'll tag another php question onto this as it's a hardly woth creating a new thread.. Are you supposed to store your php files in a particular folder for them to work? Flash tells me theres an error when trying to open my php files. Incorrect url i think is what it said. I'm just keeping them in the same folder as my flash file. My localhost address is in a sub-dir of my apache folder, does that sound right?

have you got PHP installed and setup correctly, have any of your PHP files opened since you setup apache??

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Yep the test.php they suggest you try out after installation seems to work fine. It's placed in the htdocs dir in the apache folder.

• Advertisement

place your other php file in that location and they should work!

Advertisement