Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alcohol Free Wine

• 25-11-2008 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

You can find quite a few alcohol free beers in the shops here, but I have yet to see any alcohol free wine. This site has a fantastic range of wines but unfortunately they deliver to the UK only (not including Norn Iron).

http://www.alcoholfree.co.uk/index.php?cPath=2_46

Has anyone seen any alcohol free wine in the shops here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Baybay

Tesco stock some alcohol free wines, one of which is called Fre. Actually I think it might just be a low alcohol wine. If you're in one of the stores, have a look.
    Having said that, it isn't to my taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Wouldn't alcohol free wine just be sparkling fruit juice??

Shloer...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stardiva

Wouldn't alcohol free wine just be sparkling fruit juice??

Shloer...?

I find the sweetness of these drinks quite sickening. I;ve tried the white shloer and and a raspberry-fizzy-water-drink thingy from Tesco's, neither hit the mark, and I rarely finish a glass especially with a meal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stardiva

Baybay wrote: »
    Tesco stock some alcohol free wines, one of which is called Fre. Actually I think it might just be a low alcohol wine. If you're in one of the stores, have a look.
    Having said that, it isn't to my taste.

Well, it'll be worth a try. Thanks for that, I'll have a look for it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

You can buy de-alcoholised wine too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 mop1

I got some in Super Valu. Was delighted cos I love my wine. Boy was I dissappointed.:( It was rotten

Advertisement