Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where can I have sex???

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Move out of your parents.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Vaseline will burn the bollix off you! Seriously, petroleum jelly is NOT lube.
    LOL Is this from the voice of experience? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

where to have sex ? the traditional place is the spot between her legs

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Hi Tiger Woods

Hi Tiger Woods

yh , do it in woods ?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Move out of your parents.

o_O

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

a farm, in the barn,on the straw, just bring a blanket,
    think this is only good answer posted lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

bout a eyar or two ago on me home from town with hte lack I dragged her to the step of a taxi place that had closed down. I was on the step and she was jumping up and down on me.
    I was fecking morto when a taxi came along and me man jumped over me and walked into the taxi office. I thought the place was closed down.
    Said to the taxi chap, ah **** sorry. ill head off now.
    he just said, "ah jaysus your grand boy, I wont be out for another 5 minutes. Sure work away"
    I may aswell have been drinking a cup of the the way the taxi man reacted. some laugh the rest of the way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bud1970

on the beach??? bit rough if ye get sand in yer foreskin tho.......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Biggins wrote: »
    LOL Is this from the voice of experience? :pac:

Yup, I could right a book called Masturbation Most Foul on ways I have screwed up alone time!

Also, it was bad for me on the outside....I shudder to think what a woman would feel!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

You ask AH, you get AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

In the back of the 45 from Dublin to Bray bus upstairs on the 11 at night, sure there doesn't be anyone on the bucking thing. I hope you live in Bray because I don't know how you'll get back home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

In the back of the 45 from Dublin to Bray bus upstairs on the 11 at night, sure there doesn't be anyone on the bucking thing. I hope you live in Bray because I don't know how you'll get back home?

Reminds me of this story:

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/woman-admits-sex-on-the-dart-1046485.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Ann doyles bathroom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i normally find her mouth or her fanny to be the best place to be perfectly honest.

seanybiker wrote: »
    i normally find her mouth or her fanny to be the best place to be perfectly honest.

can't beat the armpits , french armpits . . . . . . mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

That was a cracker, What a scamp. Looking at her would you want to be
    looking at that on the rant? I doubt it, some people will do [anyone ] for notice?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

SEXTC wrote: »
    Im being genuine here, any tips/bargain hotels?? Is there sex hotels in Dublin? Hostels with private rooms?

All suggestions and attacks much appreciated....

You can have sex just about anywhere as long as you aren't caught.;)

But in this case,Google is your friend OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement