Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cork band looking for singer for pop/jazz/funk/rock.

Options
  • 06-06-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,from cork,we'reaged around early 20's.trying to get a band together.All we need at the moment is a singer.We have 1 guitar(me) a bass and drummer so far.A singer that plays guitar or keyboard is appreciated as well.Looking to play kind of pop/jazz rock with funk influences as well i guess.Major influence for this would be steely dan,soft machine.Its all open to change abit of course depending on how the jams go etc. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Bodysong

Are you guys looking for another guitarist also? I have gigging experience and have been playing guitar 11 years

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dorcha13

At the moment,not really.Maybe if the singer also plays but otherwise,im afraid not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

i play keyboard, but i wont be in cork untill september...if youre still looking for a keyboard player by then. id be interested

Could a mod please delete this thread?Im using a new one that has different info as can be seen on the front page now. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 singer_nyka

Dorcha13 wrote: »
    Hi,from cork,we'reaged around early 20's.trying to get a band together.All we need at the moment is a singer.We have 1 guitar(me) a bass and drummer so far.A singer that plays guitar or keyboard is appreciated as well.Looking to play kind of pop/jazz rock with funk influences as well i guess.Major influence for this would be steely dan,soft machine.Its all open to change abit of course depending on how the jams go etc. :)
    Hello, my name is Nyka, i am 27 years old, from Spain but living in Cork 4 months ago.
    I have a good english level and I am songwriter and play rythmic guitar too. My songs are in english
    and I am willing to join a band for singing my own songs and also covers of pop-rock-jazz-funk.
    My influence is Sade. I would like to start a band more less with this style. If you are still interested
    please contact me here: nyka.moral@hotmail.com
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

lol something ironic about that last post :P ,
    btw im in cork now if yer still looking for a keyboardist or violin player, or even guitar if youre really stuck
    anyways,
    hope the band came together guys

Thread closed,mods please delete.

Advertisement