Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

There was a guy at the door who looked like a dead ringer for Fandango and he took my wallet out of my pocket and went through it in a creepy amount of detail, and took my hat off.

Sounds like Tivoli staff, I'd definitely say something. We only has our bags searched as you'd expect so that sounds a bit over the top (pardon the pun!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 G Spark

There was a guy at the door who looked like a dead ringer for Fandango and he took my wallet out of my pocket and went through it in a creepy amount of detail, and took my hat off.

Know the guy you're on about, he was Tivoli alright. That is taking the pi$$. That's also my first time seeing him on the security team at an OTT. I don't know if the rave they were having out the back had anything to do with that, but it's still unwarranted.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Really enjoyed last night's show, the MITB match was brilliant and the cans match was hilarious. While there wasn't 1 bad performance I was really impressed with Smile, Martina and Justin Shape.

Security checked my handbag and I had a bottle of water in it, they said I couldn't bring it in so I put it back in my bfs car parked a few feet away , when we came back they apologised and were sound. I did see them search somes guy pockets/hat which I thought was strange.

I think it was their biggest turn out yet despite the bus strikes and horrible weather, great to see. Did anybody go to the aftershow party/how was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 G Spark

I did. It was good craic. There was no weird or creepy marking out as far as I saw, everyone was just chilling and chatting. I also got my ass handed to me in Micro Machines by the chap with the large beard who was handing out the Ward Section signs at the start of the night. Head was wrecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

G Spark wrote: »
    Know the guy you're on about, he was Tivoli alright. That is taking the pi$$. That's also my first time seeing him on the security team at an OTT. I don't know if the rave they were having out the back had anything to do with that, but it's still unwarranted.

Well I know in the past when I went to dance music they searched my wallet, but this was a bit unnecessary I felt. Show was good, just felt a bit hostile entering.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭CCWrestling

Go to www.wrestledope.com and see Celtic Championship Wrestling Live shows in HD with Commentary (TV Quality) completely FREE. Yes we must be mad but we like to give back to our fans, so enjoy while you still can, we wont be offering FREE content forever.

Also Check out CCW 11

And CCW 12

More releases coming very soon.

CCW_Logo.png

Like Celtic Championship Wrestling on Facebook for more: https://www.facebook.com/celticchampwrestling

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

More releases coming very soon.

Mod note: In the future, do not alter font sizes to make your post more visible.

In the Cork area and interested in Pro Wrestling:

The CCW Pro Wrestling Academy is doing a special introductory offer for new trainees, join this week and get your 1st class FREE. Training for beginners is tonight 8-10pm at Celtic Fitness Centre. If you are interested or you have friends that are interested come along tonight. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONCE OFFER OFFER! Message us on our Facebook Page if you will be attending.

Official_Academy_flyer_and_poster.jpg

Wherever you are, whatever your doing, STOP! And check out CCW's latest YouTube Extravaganza CCW Live in Limerick City featuring one of the most physical main events in the companies history between Lycan and Omen. Get on the ''SHARE TRAIN''. A lot of time and effort goes into the production of these shows and all we ask in return is that you SHARE the video and let the wrestling fans of Ireland enjoy Celtic Championship Wrestling.

Our next show date will be revealed in the coming days, also look out for news on our upcoming Summer Tour!!

CCW Live in Limerick City was temporarily down due to technical issues, but we are happy to announce that it is back up and available now on YouTube and www.wrestledope.com Please like & share it to spread the word.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Where and when is the limerick show would like to go

Hi brianregan09 the show in question was last Summer at Dolans Warehouse. Here is the link to watch it

Do you guys ever run in Waterford? I can't remember if it was you that were in Shortt's before.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

Where and when is the limerick show would like to go

BrianRegan09 Wrestling.ie have a show in the Millennium Theatre, Limerick City on June 20th. For more info Check them out on facebook and see tons of photos and some videos of previous shows. https://www.facebook.com/wrestling.ie

11392959_1154473204570178_364447491148299409_n.png?oh=f9b4304485509e411bf67734dcbfb691&oe=55F8A44C

One of the most extreme matches ever seen in a CCW ring saw Lycan and Omen tear each other apart in Limerick City. A must watch for any Irish Wrestling fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Whiplash wrote: »
    BrianRegan09 Wrestling.ie have a show in the Millennium Theatre, Limerick City on June 20th. For more info Check them out on facebook and see tons of photos and some videos of previous shows. https://www.facebook.com/wrestling.ie

11392959_1154473204570178_364447491148299409_n.png?oh=f9b4304485509e411bf67734dcbfb691&oe=55F8A44C

"Not to be confused with imitation events"

Did the lads invent the concept of pro-wrestling shows? Damn WWE is back again, ripping them off in the 3 Arena. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Went to OTT in the Tivoli tonight. Good show.

Lads from the Flats got a win over Gymnasties in a fun match, 'Session Moth' is quite impressive.

Luther Ward v Dunkan Disorderly was good, Ward took a nasty looking bump on the back of his neck from a vertebraker during post-match beatdown.

Smile and Tracey had a pretty good main event

Gerry announced a tag title tournament for next month.

They opened the show by playing the Dusty Rhodes 'hard times' promo.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

my first time ever at an OTT event and really enjoyed it. Really good venue and having it as an over 18's event with beer and pizza on sale really added to a great show. Crowd was on fire and match's very good. Will definitely be back for the next event.

10156037_856282081103987_6256508421210079641_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=3c85170f1b93ca76153bcc326722cb77&oe=56305703&__gda__=1445838697_58ed564bae058d84292135939f64f004

• Advertisement

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

rovert wrote: »

I had a bad feeling when I saw him take the third vertebraker as he landed on the back of his neck. It was post match and both him and Dunkan were quite sweaty.

Was on phone, just saw the clip. It was as nasty as I remember. Hope he's not too bad and can make a recovery.

That video wasn't nice to watch. I hope he's alright. He was one of the standouts when I went to their show at the start of last month. I was standing there thinking, in a twisted kind of way we're lucky that this guy kept wrestling after he didn't get kept at NXT. **** buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭NLW_Info

No Limit Wrestling and Fight Factory Pro Wrestling present a night of family-friendly wrestling action on Saturday night July 4th in Wicklow Town.

The action will begin at 6pm at St. Patrick's GAA Club (Dunbur Rd, Wicklow).

Tickets only €8 on sale at the door or from the Club.

1505060_987633094601944_7011697664503227989_n.jpg?oh=a494eb5526320fd4c604cdbbf704ac09&oe=55FB2211

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

https://twitter.com/OTTSideshow/status/614458687315410944

Tommy End is the business. His stock has risen hugely the last 12 months or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DCWRETURNS

IT RETURNS!!

THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL IRISH WRESTLING PROMOTION IN HISTORY!!

GOOD COUNSEL GAA THE HOME OF DCW

ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS!

ONE LAST SHOT OF GLORY

'SUMMERBASH'

WATCH

THIS

SPACE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Christ on a bike. Not one to knock promotions but I'll be sticking with FFPW/MSW and OTT for the moment.

Was there an issue with DCW in the past? If only everyone just stuck together to form one promotion.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Mod note: Just a head's up, this thread will be monitored by mods. If you see what appears to be trolling, please just report it. Cheers!

Advertisement