Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forever21

• 14-11-2012 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

I don't normally buy in this store. In fact today was the first day I was actually in one.

I noticed on the bottom of their bags: John 3:16 was printed. I've Tweeted them twice asking them why this is on their bags (God gave his only son... bla bla) with no response.

I've checked out their website for a contact email address but none given other than for returns / purchases. Can anyone provide an email or contact for them? I'd like to know why they have religious references on the bottom of their bags - it seems really odd.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Looks like been asked by lots of other people over the internet, here's the google result.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭AvaKinder

The owners of Forever 21 are evangelical christians, hence the bible quote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

ok, cool - hardcore! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Is this a consumer issue? :rolleyes:

goz83 wrote: »
    Is this a consumer issue? :rolleyes:

Yes, it was originally when I wanted to find out the Contact Details for Forever21 Head Office.

However, having found out some more details about my enquiry I don't need to do that anymore. Thank you, p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Pippy1976 wrote: »
    Yes, it was originally when I wanted to find out the Contact Details for Forever21 Head Office.

However, having found out some more details about my enquiry I don't need to do that anymore. Thank you, p

I would call it being overly curious tbh. You didn't have any issue with your purchase. It would seem the issue was that you couldn't find out why they had a religious print at the bottom of the carrier bag, which you did not purchase. Am I correct, or did i misunderstand you?

goz83 wrote: »
    I would call it being overly curious tbh. You didn't have any issue with your purchase. It would seem the issue was that you couldn't find out why they had a religious print at the bottom of the carrier bag, which you did not purchase. Am I correct, or did i misunderstand you?

Seeing as though you're looking for an explanation: It took me a while to decide where to put my question and in the end I decided on Consumer Issues because, as a consumer (yes I had purchased something from the store) I wished to contact the vendor regarding a query I had... having searched their website for some time I was unsuccessful locating an email address for consumer queries.

Not having any knowledge as to the reason behind John 3:16 being printed on their bags I thought there was something more to it than just the owners being Evangelical Christians - I thought perhaps it was a new advertising / consumer campaign and wished to find out more. Not being a regular visitor to Forever21 I had never come across this before.

Apologies for getting the thread location incorrect. Mods, close it now if you wish.

Advertisement