Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peugeot Swift Royale 620 Good or Bad ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Looks too good to be true..

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭westeire

My cousin got a email from the seller today, looks like a scam too me??

Hi,
    The van is still for sale if you are still interested in buying it right now. Now about the van it is in very good condition, no scratches, no damage, no accidents, no mortage, debts or monthly payments. The tires are 80% good, new filters and the last revision has been done 3 months ago. The van has UK plate numbers, all the original documents and will come with 12 months MOT, taxed until Jan 2010. The total price is £4.450 also I paid already the shipping taxes because now I am not in UK, I left the van in the custody of the shipping company. The only thing that i must do is to give a call to the Shipping Company and provide them the name and adress where the van must been shipped. After the van was sent will take only 2 days to arrive at your address. You have all the pictures attached bellow.
    Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Thank you,
    Waldin

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Yepp ..scam, no doubt about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

westeire wrote: »
    My cousin got a email from the seller today, looks like a scam too me??

Hi,
    The van is still for sale if you are still interested in buying it right now. Now about the van it is in very good condition, no scratches, no damage, no accidents, no mortage, debts or monthly payments. The tires are 80% good, new filters and the last revision has been done 3 months ago. The van has UK plate numbers, all the original documents and will come with 12 months MOT, taxed until Jan 2010. The total price is £4.450 also I paid already the shipping taxes because now I am not in UK, I left the van in the custody of the shipping company. The only thing that i must do is to give a call to the Shipping Company and provide them the name and adress where the van must been shipped. After the van was sent will take only 2 days to arrive at your address. You have all the pictures attached bellow.
    Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Thank you,
    Waldin

this is a scam,if a deal is to good to be true 99% of the time it is,next they will ask you to send the money to the shipping co and that will be the last you see of your money,
    get him to report it to the site its up on and have them take it down

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭westeire

Thanks, I thought it was a scam myself but he was thinking it was just a good bargain!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement