Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arming the guards.

• 29-09-2015 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

A lot of talk the last few days about arming all Gardai with tasers, I wonder if that would also include the reserves as they too face the same situations as the full timers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Doyouevenlift9

cant see it happening myself

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Harry Bosch.

Off course they would have to include the Reserves with Tasers if arming all Gardai.The very same notion was rumored about arming the Reserves with ASP's and Pepper spray but Reserves now carry ASP's and Pepper spray.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Cedric87

Yeah that's what I was thinking anyways it wouldn't be anytime soon.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,643 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This is not a Garda Reserve Recruitment issue.

Thread closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement