Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Fitness Concept - opinions appreciated

• 25-03-2015 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys, i would really appreciate anyones opinion/feedback regarding a project I am working on and whether there is a real need/want for such a programme! I have been involved in fitness for many, many years but i am also a daily practitioner of meditation. Personally I see meditation as a very affective mental fitness tool - combating stress and as a great way to regulate my nervous system which is regularly hit by my workouts, etc. My concept is to develop a fitness programme that i think of as a yoga meets cross fit (but without the weights). I am a big believer in body weight exercises as a great way to improve strength and core stability. It would be a workout for both the body and the mind! i know there are people who don't wish to combine these two areas or who might feel that the likes of yoga or Pilates already meets this format but for me those workouts are not intense enough. I want something that I can do within 45 minutes that provides a great workout, visible results but also provide in addition to the endorphin rush that mental boast that only meditation can provide. This may just be something that meets my needs.......and no one else but i hope not!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

It's against the forum charter to use the forum for market research. Thread locked.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement