Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RC-13 Titleist Cart Bag

• 19-04-2014 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

I have the RC-11 bag and its a great bag but I'm looking to upgrade to the RC-13.

Anyone have one? The specs online are a little fuzzy on whether it has 14 full length dividers or just one or two full length ones.

Reviews or comments welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

I have one and absolutely love it. It doesn't have full length divider but the clubs are well spaced so it makes very little difference. Plenty of pockets and it looks very stylish. If i had any complaint it would be the lack of a dedicated putter well which I had on a previous ping bag and found very handy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

Benny Cake wrote: »
    I have one and absolutely love it. It doesn't have full length divider but the clubs are well spaced so it makes very little difference. Plenty of pockets and it looks very stylish. If i had any complaint it would be the lack of a dedicated putter well which I had on a previous ping bag and found very handy...

Thanks Benny I was a bit dubious on the specs on the site regarding the full length dividers. It does say it has some but doesn't precisely say how many. Crafty buggers it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

the lawman wrote: »
    Thanks Benny I was a bit dubious on the specs on the site regarding the full length dividers. It does say it has some but doesn't precisely say how many. Crafty buggers it seems.

Ya, I reckon there are four dividers horizontally across the bag as you look down from above. I'm fairly sure the new rc14 has 14 full length dividers

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Ya, I reckon there are four dividers horizontally across the bag as you look down from above. I'm fairly sure the new rc14 has 14 full length dividers

You're right yeah I just found it there and it's a 14 full length divider. It's not called RC-14 though I don't think. Just Titleist Reverse Cart Bag and product code is TB4RCT-01.

Gonna keep an eye on this one coming down in price. Found one site at £115.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Arsenium

Sorry for going slightly off topic for a second (I was going to create a new thread but then I saw this one).

Is it possible to buy a rain hood for a Titlest bag? I have the Titlest Staff bag and the cover has gotten damaged and the zipper is now away from the edge so it provides no cover. I love the bag and I'd like to get this replaced but it's proving difficult to find anywhere that sells them.

• Advertisement

No idea at all to be honest. Try the shop you got it maybe?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Saw this bag in a shop on Friday. I only got a new bag last year and now I want this one!

It's a sweet-like-chocolate bag and I'm gonna get the 2014 model. Full length dividers and it comes in Black and White.

Advertisement