Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Big stake on United @ Evens as well, thanks to PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

You're getting a free bet? For What?

Log in problems yesterday for the racing. PP said they will make up for it, and like last time everyone got free bets(i assume). So once i get that im leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

shrewdness wrote: »
    Paddy Power have an enhanced facebook special for Man Utd to beat Villa at evens. Limited Time! 30 quid max.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/facebook-enhanced-specials/enhanced-facebook-special?ev_oc_grp_ids=479315

much appreciated
    thanks for posting
    nice to get evens on a 2/9 shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

-Ade- wrote: »
    Max bet is 35 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

and just stuck 8 on villa and the draw at 7/2 so now i can only
    lose a couple of euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Max bet is 35 euro?

capped at 36.50 for me

capped at 36.50 for me
    Yeah I got the same on. 30 pounds like....Wouldnt consider that a huge stake but anyway.

1-0 Up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

Did a double of United -1 @ 4/7 & Chelsea Spurs BTTS @ 8/11
    Good start.. fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Welbeck anytime 11/10
    6/4 on betfair just gone in again :pac:

you beauty Welbeck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

How do u get United at EVENS??:confused:

• Advertisement

How do u get United at EVENS??:confused:

Paddy Power have an enhanced facebook special for Man Utd to beat Villa at evens. Limited Time! 30 quid max

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

Max bet is 35 euro?

thought it was 30

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Was it 30 sterling ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Possible fixed game in Macedonia?
    The odds on Metalurg (2nd) (vs Turnovo - 11th out of 12) keep rising, they were at 1.65 yesterday, they were at 2.00 this morning and now they're at 2.30...

Metalurg have only lost against Vardar (1st) and Skendija (3rd) this season...

Not much value on Turnovo double chance at 1.40, so I'm gonna go for BTTS @ 1.62, Turnovo managed to score vs Vardar (1st) and Skendija (3rd)

and another one...
    the odds on Sileks have dropped from 2.05 to 1.72

double of Sileks / BTTS in the "fixed" game @ 2.79

Get in! Gotta love corrupt leagues :D

Slattsy wrote: »
    Was it 30 sterling ?
    Yeah 30 pounds....36.50 euro.

double:
    Under 2.5 in Daugava v Skonto (Latvian league)
    Under 2.5 in Anzhi v Dinamo Moscow
    @ 2.59

Ever since Hiddink took over Anzhi, all of Anzhi's games have gone under 2.5, it's a very important game for Anzhi if they want to get into Europe next season.

Games between Skonto and the other top Latvian teams almost always go under 2.5.
    head to head stats: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/06/26/latvia/virsliga/skonto-fc/fc-daugava-daugavpils/1090140/head2head/

YES! :)

Tottenham v Chelsea Over Corners 12 29/20

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭The Irish Riddler

Tottenham v Chelsea Over Corners 12 29/20

I wouldn't be expecting either teams full backs to give up too many corners. both sides of the coin and all that...

single:
    BTTS in Lille v Ajaccio @ 2.10

Lille are missing quite a few players for this game: Debuchy, Pedretti, Balmont and De Melo, they're coming off a shock defeat vs Brest (a very poor team). Ajaccio score in almost every game, they even scored away to PSG, I can definitely see them score at least one goal in this game.

Last minute goal from Ajaccio!! I love it when luck's on my side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Del007

Last minute goal from Ajaccio!! I love it when luck's on my side :)

ha ha nice one fella :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Spurs to win 2-1,17/2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Followed you on both those bets Lasagna, I believe I owe you a pint or two cheers!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Yeah jumped the gun before I placed the bet :(

36.50 max bet.

United save the weekend big time after Montpellier failure. That's me done for the weekend now.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Spurs to win 2-1,17/2.

all over that too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

50 euro being spread out on united game so bear with me:

€15 on Man Utd -2 @13/8
    €20 on Wayne Rooney Insurebet first scorer @ evens
    €15 on valencia anytime wincast @ 21/10

Not too bad

A few other people followed you on montpellier after you argued that it was a fantastic bet.

A few other people followed you on montpellier after you argued that it was a fantastic bet.
    Not sure who this is aimed at, but if people knew bets were definite winners then we would all be millionaires. Montpellier going into the game were definetly the better team on paper, but unfortunately couldn't deliver. No point having a stab at someone after a game. I had big money on Utd to beat Wigan the other day, but they didnt...who would you have picked to win before the game?

Exactly.

Not sure who this is aimed at, but if people knew bets were definite winners then we would all be millionaires. Montpellier going into the game were definetly the better team on paper, but unfortunately couldn't deliver. No point having a stab at someone after a game. I had big money on Utd to beat Wigan the other day, but they didnt...who would you have picked to win before the game?

Exactly.

Had this discussion yesterday. One thing to post a bet, another to try to convince people who don't have a lot of money to blow it on a bad bet.
    I don't see value in the montpellier price.

Treble is not too bad.
    Really?? Montpellier (top of the league) @ 2.15 vs Lorient (18th and completely out of form) and you don't see value? Do you want Montpellier to be @ 4.00 or something??
    Correct. If Montpellier were at home I would be backing at that price myself.

To scratch the surface of the match:
    Lorient have lost 26% of their home games, Montpellier have won 40% of their away games.
    Lorient have conceded just 0.66 goals per home game.
    Montpellier have just a +5 away goal difference.
    Lorient have won or drawn 3 from their last 6 if you want to talk about recent form so they are not completely out of form.

I have a feeling that ye are basing your bets solely on the league table - thats what I see from the league table after looking at it for 1 minute.

Prediction: 1-1.

Congrats on your bets man...no wait you didn't post any bets here... :pac:

• Advertisement

I do, not a lot but I when I post a tip (not just what I bet on that day) I have researched it fully and never try to convince anybody else to stake their own money on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement